Search found 4225 matches

 Go to advanced search

They Are Billions

 by Bezrider ¦  Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:14 pm ¦  Forum: General Gaming ¦  Topic: They Are Billions ¦  Replies: 0 ¦  Views: 21

They Are Billions This game is doing my head in :angry-banghead: https://youtu.be/4MmFslPILuM I get so close to beating it only to fail right at the end. 20180217173148_1.jpg Start to build up a nice colony. 20180217173447_1.jpg Keep the locals in check. :mrgreen: 20180217181803_1.jpg Noticed the n...

Re: New Style info

 by Bezrider ¦  Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:51 pm ¦  Forum: Forum Announcements and Rules ¦  Topic: New Style info ¦  Replies: 13 ¦  Views: 312

Navbar is now fixed to the top of the screen (sticky) for easier navigation. :rightthumbup:

You might need to refresh your browser to see the effects. (CTRL-F5) :geek:

Re: New Style info

 by Bezrider ¦  Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:22 pm ¦  Forum: Forum Announcements and Rules ¦  Topic: New Style info ¦  Replies: 13 ¦  Views: 312

So far everything seems to work all right. New look is refreshing in a way. One thing though; remove the 2017 after the F1 logo. It gives a "last year" vibe. :P Thanks for the feedback. :D I get what you mean about the 2017 in the logo but F1 2018 won't be out for a while yet so not sure about this...

Re: New Style info

 by Bezrider ¦  Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:26 pm ¦  Forum: Forum Announcements and Rules ¦  Topic: New Style info ¦  Replies: 13 ¦  Views: 312

Okay thanks for that, Bez, was that up shortcut there before ? i didn't notice it till you pointed it out :? But nice touch. Also what i mean about the quotes is that i hate how it is all sandwiched so densely together, you don't see that ?? Skærmbillede 2018-02-11 18.56.05.png It kind of needs a g...

Re: New Style info

 by Bezrider ¦  Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:40 pm ¦  Forum: Forum Announcements and Rules ¦  Topic: New Style info ¦  Replies: 13 ¦  Views: 312

This looks very nice! Very easy on the eyes, and thankfully not so different that I won't be able to get used to it. If I run into anything that doesn't look right, I'll let you know, but I'm liking what I see so far! :rightthumbup: Thanks, i prefer the dark mode but it's nice to have a choice. :D

Re: New Style info

 by Bezrider ¦  Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:43 pm ¦  Forum: Forum Announcements and Rules ¦  Topic: New Style info ¦  Replies: 13 ¦  Views: 312

@Beardroid91 Also another thing would be to maybe add a "active topic" shortcut to the Board index bar, as it feels strange having go to all to way up to "forum" and then having to pick active topics each time. Ok i have changed one of the sidebars to NEWEST POSTS. Could the top dark grey TDUDT bar ...

Re: New Style info

 by Bezrider ¦  Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:02 pm ¦  Forum: Forum Announcements and Rules ¦  Topic: New Style info ¦  Replies: 13 ¦  Views: 312

Great job :rightthumbup: For me this design looks cleaner and it's very intuitive. But I don't find the "Mark all post read" button EDIT: Found the "mark all post read" button, it's a bit complex :roll: Thanks for the feedback, and yes things will be a bit strange at first till you find your way ar...

New Style info

 by Bezrider ¦  Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:17 am ¦  Forum: Forum Announcements and Rules ¦  Topic: New Style info ¦  Replies: 13 ¦  Views: 312

OK, new style is live and ready for testing :o If all goes well i will leave it up and add new stuff as and when i get it ready (most stuff in the footer isn't finished yet but 80% of the rest is up and running and all day to day forum things should be working so just the other 20% to get finished p...

Re: New Forum Design project

 by Bezrider ¦  Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:24 pm ¦  Forum: Forum Announcements and Rules ¦  Topic: New Forum Design project ¦  Replies: 18 ¦  Views: 795

Most of the prep done today so will put a test run of the new style up tomorrow (Sunday) :pray:

Re: PC Upgrades

 by Bezrider ¦  Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:11 pm ¦  Forum: PC ¦  Topic: PC Upgrades ¦  Replies: 867 ¦  Views: 26285

Yes Bitcoin has taken a dive but prices haven't moved yet. :angry-tappingfoot:

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 423
WeeklyTournaments

ok,so i guess i won my own challenge again :chara[…]

Weekly Challenges

Here is my challenge for the KW 8 the "Mich[…]

They Are Billions

They Are Billions This game is doing my head […]

PC Water Cooling

Nice, long time in the making, but hope you get it[…]