Burnout Paradise

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

This thread is for all things Burnout Paradise...You can discuss the DLC, the 'news' from 3 or 4 years ago, glitches, and all the fun stuff to do :D
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Yay i love/d burnout lol. I played it before i got tdu2, just for a laugh but it kept me going and i loved the stunts. Im 95% complete i think :D

My favourite car has to be the toy P-88 special. Just loved that little car in hover mode.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

AMG_63 wrote:Yay i love/d burnout lol. I played it before i got tdu2, just for a laugh but it kept me going and i loved the stunts. Im 95% complete i think :D

My favourite car has to be the toy P-88 special. Just loved that little car in hover mode.
I have thousands of hours and I know people who still play it religiously...a friend of mine made a new PSN called "L8R_G8R" or something along those lines because he thought I was awesome lol I have about 10k online takedowns ;)

I love that little car! It can go soooo many places...and it has it's own special little glitches 8-)

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Ginger-Grinch
Rookie
Rookie

I played burnout paradise to...and I liked it.
I got it for free when PSN came back online, just imagine how the club could have turned out :shock:
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ginger-Grinch wrote:I played burnout paradise to...and I liked it.
I got it for free when PSN came back online, just imagine how the club could have turned out :shock:
That was an option for you?! I got Little Big Planet and two crappy options...lol

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Hey guys, this is my first video testing my new capture card, which happened to be on burnout. Id advise not to use full screen because quality isnt the best.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

enjoy :p
Best car= pagani zonda.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

AMG_63 wrote:Hey guys, this is my first video testing my new capture card, which happened to be on burnout. Id advise not to use full screen because quality isnt the best.

Hey Box! That's pretty cool :D I'd love to play ya some time...I really want the platinum trophy. For whatever reason I didn't earn the trophies the first time I beat the game :( I just need to find all the events, get the elite license, and ride for 10 miles in an 8 player bike lobby...which is going to be very, very tough indeed...

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Gatorbait771 wrote:
AMG_63 wrote:Hey guys, this is my first video testing my new capture card, which happened to be on burnout. Id advise not to use full screen because quality isnt the best.

Hey Box! That's pretty cool :D I'd love to play ya some time...I really want the platinum trophy. For whatever reason I didn't earn the trophies the first time I beat the game :( I just need to find all the events, get the elite license, and ride for 10 miles in an 8 player bike lobby...which is going to be very, very tough indeed...
Ok im happy to do that... sometime over xmas maybe? I love BPU. Maybe i can record some more vids too hehe.

Does anyone have a spear I-cam? i only need the "take a mugshot/smugshot" trophy -_-
Best car= pagani zonda.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

AMG_63 wrote:Ok im happy to do that... sometime over xmas maybe? I love BPU. Maybe i can record some more vids too hehe.

Does anyone have a spear I-cam? i only need the "take a mugshot/smugshot" trophy -_-
I managed to just squeeze in 10 miles in an eight player lobby...I thought the game was dead but man am I wrong lol

I have an old PS2 EyeToy which I used to get that trophy :mrgreen:

Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Sorry for the horrible bump.

Just been playing this a lot recently with the crew. I still enjoy this game as much as I used to. Strongly believe that this is the best game on the PS3/X360 generation. It's just too fun to ignore. So crazy. Much better on console, too :P

I believe the crew is in the same spot as Burnout paradise was in 2008. Early in the consoles lifespan, offering something new and innovative, with many things for you to do, explore and have fun with.

I hope i'm right. But there's one thing for sure, and that is i'll never be leaving Paradise City in a hurry. A beautiful game, that nothing can ever replicate. That's what I like about games like this. A hidden gem. Honestly, if you haven't played it yet, then get it. Its £6/7 on PSN. That's a bloody good deal. You'll get your money's worth + more, no sweat.
Best car= pagani zonda.

Return to “Other Racing Games”