Motorama

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Not shore what it will be like but i will grab it to check it out looks interesting, reminds me of the old Street rod series on floppy A disk i still have the original store bought floppy to, spent alot of school hours drag racing and hanging at the diner

Steam link: " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Available: 21 November

Go back in time and experience “The Fabulous Fifties” in a game that relives the period, vehicles and street races of the legendary 50´s films. Customize your car and compete in 8 different race modes, through five completely different 50´s themed areas and become the King of the Road!

For many years, street racings have been popular around Sierra Lake, one of California’s most famous cities. Flashy cars driven by skilled racers, with lots of money at stake and of course beautiful girls create - an explosive cocktail where only the bravest compete.

System Requirements
MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3 / AMD® Athlon™ 64 x2 or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ 8800 GTS / AMD® Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i like those classics. Good Vibes. Music too. Maybe i'll grab this. There is no pricetag :lol:
Maybe it is just priceless. Handling looks very basic, probably controller targeted. :lol:
But that Canyon road looks awesome :2thumbsup:

Time for some bootleg runs :orcs-cheers:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Looks interesting but with The Crew coming out soon I would probably never get around to playing it. :(
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Do not buy at this point in time game is pretty rough the price is steep and the game locks up on last level so it also cannot be finished :angry-tappingfoot:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i just read your initial review on Steam. A lot more positive there. :lol:

It is only 15€ here. Is the driving any good? :auto-car:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hi don't get me wrong the game is rather fun and one of those games where it will drift really easy but controllable, but once i had written the review a few levels later i started finding issue's

Its almost like the dev said i cant be bothered close enough's good enough missing road textures, flickering cars, what really annoys me is game that can't be finished because of poor workmanship.

plus the dev has not made any contact since bugs started coming out, figure its better to warn potential buyers i understand its the market way lately releasing broken games i understand not everyone can afford games so i figure its best to warn them.

If they fix the bugs its awesome fun not sure about prolonged play i came close to completing it in around 6 hours

oh and the canyon track is the one where all texture aside from mountains are missing i got 1st by following the mini map :2thumbsup:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

jorge [developer] 29 minutes ago
Update Incoming
Hi there! Dev Team here!

First of all, thank you guys for all your feedback. Rigth now, we are taking care of all your reports, ideas, etc while working on a Motorama's update in order to release it in a couple of weeks. So stay tunned!
A couple of weeks before the game gets fixed :angry-tappingfoot:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, at least they are working on it. Probably a very small dev team.
Maybe i just grab it anyway. Sounds like a good vibes game. :party:

Return to “Other Racing Games”