Midnight Club Los Angeles: Complete Edition

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey gaming people...anybody still play this religiously? Want to get the platinum...I'm being annoying about Platinum trophies recently because I'd really like to have one in each of the games that I own. It's a tall order but it can certainly be done :mrgreen: Many of the trophies involve online things...such as being online in MCLA with five other friends. Realistically, that'll never be done unless I can assemble a mass of people to help me out:D
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Prepsi

Man i frikkin love that game.....remember jamming out to rock music in my s600 on the freeway...
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Never played this one, somehow missed it. I heard it has one of the best car painting and customizing models so far.
Is the online play server still running?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
lambo_lover
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:Never played this one, somehow missed it. I heard it has one of the best car painting and customizing models so far.
i was on it about 2 weeks ago and they were then...

rockstar is the only gaming company i trust anymore

GTA5!!!! :woot:
YOU buy a FERRARI when you want to BE someone, YOU buy a LAMBORGHINI when you ARE someone!!!
oddracer996
New Starter
New Starter

This game and Shift 2 Unleashed have the best car customizing imo. I picked MCLA back up a few months ago cause I wanted to try out the online mode. But I never got around to it cause I deleted my old save data. So as of now I don't know where I am completion wise.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Never played this one, somehow missed it. I heard it has one of the best car painting and customizing models so far.
I've not heard that! I find it rather frustrating at times lol

Nevertheless, I made this little jewel late last night :mrgreen:
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.

Return to “Other Racing Games”