Vrooooooooooooooom!
User avatar
By Prepsi
Rank: Pit Crew
#33717
What the title says. I'd personally like a approach similar to the TDU games, the stuff to do besides racing like collecting properties and a massive world was what made it for me, and, more importantly, what made TC so boring after a while.
User avatar
By MadManCK
Rank: Site Admin
#33718
Being able to customize and individualize the game in many ways and to be able to show it off to friends are very strong points of the TDU legacy.

In TDU you feel connected to the game and to your friends, as well to others. It is easy to hook up with new players.
In The Crew your feel connected to the game, but disconnected from others. If you fast travel to a friends location, there is a 90% chance you won't see them. Only on the map.

That is the biggest difference.

If someone ever makes a TDU3, they should make sure that feeling and vibe sticks.
User avatar
By Miao
Rank: Champion
#33723
The same approach of the TDU games, everything that was needed to be said was already said.

Except that I'd want a more diverse car list with lots of obscure/never-heard-of vehicles like the Barnard BTR7 or the
SL-C LS9. The game needs to be an open-world with lots of places for cruisin' and sometimes I'd like to cruise with a Le Mans prototype too. :whistle:

I also don't really need any kind of customization for my vehicles other than a livery editor, I use that to add carbon hoods anyway.
User avatar
By Fulysic
Rank: Pit Crew
#33724
Yeah TDU2 approach would be great, house's and casino custom character made that game, but the biggest thing for me was always the dynamic weather it really added to the games immersion factor really enjoyed watching the storms come in over the ocean used to check the weather on TV before heading out thats the stuff that makes a game

just talking and thinking about it makes me want to go back to TDU2

Maybe in the Crew 2 they will learn from there mistakes well we hope

:snakes: :auto-layrubber:
User avatar
By MadManCK
Rank: Site Admin
#33727
TDU2 like with the driving physics of The Crew, the car list of The Crew, TDU1 and TDU2 and TDFRL bonus pack.
The maps of The Crew and TDU2, with Dubaii and Isle of Man
Full dynamic weather with wind and drafting effects.
Full custom race and challenge editor with dev tools to place the checkpoints, cones, drums etc. Including Driving school challenges.
Stunt challenges.
Free follow the leader and more things you can do as a Crew.

More customizing options, like creating a custom Garage or showroom and custom stickersets or wraps you can save and use on all cars.

The list goes on and on.

I once made a full list of how my perfect TDU3 would look like. Right when they rumored to sell the TDU license. ;)

We will see what Nadal C.S. and the new Eden Studios will cook up with GT Spirits (Working title)

:party:
User avatar
By Bezrider
Rank: Website Owner
#33733
Prepsi wrote:Another idea I'd also like to see is a tuning oriented game like NFS MW and Carbon, but with the open world and connectivity of the TDU games.
Not me I hate the tuning aspect of The Crew., its just one of the things that's putting me off going back to the game at the moment. :(
User avatar
By Alvin
Rank: Apprentice
#33779
Bezrider wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Another idea I'd also like to see is a tuning oriented game like NFS MW and Carbon, but with the open world and connectivity of the TDU games.
Not me I hate the tuning aspect of The Crew., its just one of the things that's putting me off going back to the game at the moment. :(
Isn't tuning optional?
User avatar
By Chủ
Rank: Apprentice
#33781
Alvin wrote:
Bezrider wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Another idea I'd also like to see is a tuning oriented game like NFS MW and Carbon, but with the open world and connectivity of the TDU games.
Not me I hate the tuning aspect of The Crew., its just one of the things that's putting me off going back to the game at the moment. :(
Isn't tuning optional?
He's talking about the "grinding for platinum parts" system that the game has.

I believe everything was misunderstood in these posts I quoted. Prepsi probably meant tuning like custom bonnets, body kits, rear diffuser and more; while Bezrider mentioned a totally different tuning.
User avatar
By Prepsi
Rank: Pit Crew
#33785
Chủ wrote:
Alvin wrote:
Bezrider wrote:
Prepsi wrote:Another idea I'd also like to see is a tuning oriented game like NFS MW and Carbon, but with the open world and connectivity of the TDU games.
Not me I hate the tuning aspect of The Crew., its just one of the things that's putting me off going back to the game at the moment. :(
Isn't tuning optional?
He's talking about the "grinding for platinum parts" system that the game has.

I believe everything was misunderstood in these posts I quoted. Prepsi probably meant tuning like custom bonnets, body kits, rear diffuser and more; while Bezrider mentioned a totally different tuning.
Yea, exactly what I meant.
WeeklyTournaments

and Donnie's run ^^ https://youtu.be/iJpOotvLAo[…]

What a Porsche can do to ya

https://youtu.be/Jx8pALHaKRw

PC Water Cooling

Got some tube issues. Getting them on the fittings[…]

General Car Chat

do U agree with this list? https://youtu.be/D36[…]