Vrooooooooooooooom!

MadManCK
Veteran Racer
Veteran Racer
Site Admin
Site Admin

New Burnout

Post by MadManCK » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:23 pm

According to VideoGamer, a new Burnout sucessor is in the making. These were less serious but fun to play racing games. NFS has tried to copy some of it, but failed.
Wonder what this game will be like :party:

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/dangerous ... _game.html

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

grooks10
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Re: New Burnout

Post by grooks10 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:07 am

Well, I know that a lot of the developers who used to work for Criterion (the Burnout dev team) went independent and recently released a game that was like demolition golf or something. I don't remember its name, but it was honestly the Burnout of minigolf. I also heard that if that game did well enough, they would be able to start working on a Burnout successor, but it will probably be under a different name since EA still holds the rights to the Burnout name, and they probably won't let that go for cheap!

But I have played Burnout 3 Takedown, Burnout Revenge, and Burnout Paradise, and I have loved all of them! I wish the series could be revived, but if this spiritual successor can capture the same intensity and fun of the Burnout games, then I am definitely supporting this team!

Edit: I just looked up the name of that golf game. It's called Dangerous Golf, and it actually looks pretty fun!

Edit 2: Or I could have just read the article before making a long-winded post. Haha

XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Other Racing Games”