Assetto Corsa

Vrooooooooooooooom!
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Here is a good guide on how to setup your own server in Assetto Corsa

http://tinyurl.com/lnvrcfy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I shared my own way on how to set it up on the NETGEAR Router but the process is basically the same on any router.
\/8

dpuff wrote:It's hard to find NA Servers, mostly EU with bad ping. Also it's hard to get in one, gotta wait for Booking, hardly any.
Yeah, there are only a few of them, but if more people will learn how to set up their own server it will be better.
Set your filters like this and it will be easier to find something.
\/8

Another update is out, last time they added modding tools for tracks now they added modding tools for cars. Couple cars are already finished and creators was waiting for the tools to start working on the physics, so first models should be out in couple days/weeks I guess.

Also it's -33% (25€) on Steam. That's what F40 is worth alone, so if you didn't grab it yet do it! ;)
Unless you don't like early access games and want to play finished game, then wait for v1.0. It's still missing some features, especially if we are talking about serious/league racing. No flags, no pits yet, netcode still needs improvements, but I have to say that their development is amazing. It's not a big studio like EA and they are releasing updates every 2 weeks. It's been a while since they added new car or track, but probably they won't add anything more until 1.0.

Hmm... I know that Madman and dpuff have it, so anyone's up for some racing/trackday?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

50% even

Bargain for a game like that. And there are awesome mods as well., incl Nordschleife lol.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Epic Shelby Cobra 427 Mod

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

:2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

\/8

Yeah Cobra mod is fantastic, add Gen Track 1 to this and you have really good combo. Those two are the best from modded cars/tracks IMO.

Today's update was pretty cool too. A lot of things was improved/added, netcode is completely new - made from scratch and on the top is the Lotus 98T.
This car is just... I don't know, I have no words for it. Boost is set @60% by default (80% in other cars in AC) and it's a beast already, but when you will set 100% it's just a wild animal. It goes on straight better than cars in NFS games. ;)

Here's changelog from todays update + plans for the (near) future.
► Show Spoiler
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Another Lotus.. ffs. I'v been waiting for more GT3 cars. Where is the SLS GT3
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Indeed a nice track :2thumbsup:

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]

davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Another developer whos watch word seems to be "SOON" :loll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
\/8

davejc64 wrote:Another developer whos watch word seems to be "SOON" :loll:
Could you say something more? :?
So far maybe 3 or 4 updates were postponed.
For the last few months there were updates every 2 weeks, but now when we are getting closer to "1.0" they simply need more time.
They are doing really good job, especially if you consider how small the studio is. I doubt if there's even 20 people there, you can't compare it to the big companies like EA or Ubi.

Return to “Other Racing Games”