World Racing 2

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Prepsi

A subpar game with no cockpit view becomes an awesome game with mods. Over 1600 of them to be exact. 1600 car mods. amazing eh? add this to the ability to have custom maps AND you're own server and you've got a winner. i'll leave you with this video i made:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is a fine example what the mod community can do for a game. Driving physics look like more fun than in TDU, lol
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
RamteamJax
Apprentice
Apprentice

That's nice.

However, NFS High Stakes had over 5000 and right now it's somewhere along the lines of 12K :P

But: I never would have thought to hear about World Racing 1 or 2 again .. Nice.

Maybe I'll install it some day, when I can find the game disc.
I do however, still have WR1 lying here in front of me in a cabinet full of classics :D
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

Last edited by Xlthuathopec on Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prepsi

RamteamJax wrote:That's nice.

However, NFS High Stakes had over 5000 and right now it's somewhere along the lines of 12K :P

But: I never would have thought to hear about World Racing 1 or 2 again .. Nice.

Maybe I'll install it some day, when I can find the game disc.
I do however, still have WR1 lying here in front of me in a cabinet full of classics :D
But you can't freeroam in high stakes.
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

First, sorry for replying to an old thread.
Second, i've got this game, however i can't pretty much play it on my Windows 8 64-bit laptop. I mean, it runs fine but when i am going to drive and so on, then the textures is flickering and basically just go bananas :( Seriously don't know what the problem is so any help is warmly welcome.

PS: If this post is slightly off-topic as well then let me know :?:
Automotive Gaming
New Starter
New Starter

sw3gameboy wrote:First, sorry for replying to an old thread.
Second, i've got this game, however i can't pretty much play it on my Windows 8 64-bit laptop. I mean, it runs fine but when i am going to drive and so on, then the textures is flickering and basically just go bananas :( Seriously don't know what the problem is so any help is warmly welcome.

Textures where? on the scenery or on the car?
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Automotive Gaming wrote:

It's the scenery :( Cars are fine though :think:
Automotive Gaming
New Starter
New Starter

sw3gameboy wrote:
Automotive Gaming wrote:

Is it a stock game scenery or a Modded one?
sw3gameboy
Rookie
Rookie

Automotive Gaming wrote:
sw3gameboy wrote:
Automotive Gaming wrote:

Is it a stock game scenery or a Modded one?
Stock scenery :|

Return to “Other Racing Games”