Drive Club

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:
PS Maybe they were forced a little to release this game before The Crew hits the shelves.... :party:
Personally I think The Crew will be released before this. :party:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Night racing 8-)
[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Graphics look awesome. You have to look twice to see it is a game, lol. :2thumbsup:

Physics look a bit simplified to me. Not very realistic. :shock:
Maybe they were playing with keyboard and controller. But the movements of the cars in this video are not that great.
The Ai was not good either. Cars turning in like nobody is there, completely ignoring there is a player next to it.
If this was a multiplayer race, than they should make the mirrors better lol. :lol:

If they allow racing like that, it will be another rammfest for n00bs.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Graphics look awesome. You have to look twice to see it is a game, lol. :2thumbsup:

Physics look a bit simplified to me. Not very realistic. :shock:
Maybe they were playing with keyboard and controller. But the movements of the cars in this video are not that great.
The Ai was not good either. Cars turning in like nobody is there, completely ignoring there is a player next to it.
If this was a multiplayer race, than they should make the mirrors better lol. :lol:

If they allow racing like that, it will be another rammfest for n00bs.

:character-blues:
can't be as bad as forza 5
Pinduca
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:The Ai was not good either.
Strange, it's being developed by Evolution Studios, the same devs of Motorstorm, a game which had a very difficult Ai to race against.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Maybe the Ai is still in development, but when you watch that video, the Ai does not care about other cars...

Best Ai up to date is from GP3, a game that a lot of players wont even remember. Even the characteristics of the individual drivers were incorporated in it. Geoff Crammond FTW.

Worst must be TDU lol.

Drive Club looked very promising from presentations, but they were sent back to the drawing board. And probably not for nothing.
They presented Club racing like it was something new, while we were already doing stuff like that in TDU2 for years.

It looks like a cool game. But some aspects need polishing.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
\/8

MadManCK wrote:Best Ai up to date is from GP3, a game that a lot of players wont even remember.
Are you kidding me? One of my first games and the only one in which I was watching intro many many times with pleasure. ;)
:ooops: :back to topic:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Makes me want to buy a PS4, I wonder if it will beat the release of The Crew :party:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Makes me want to buy a PS4, I wonder if it will beat the release of The Crew :party:
not me, looks boring and generic, im still buying a ps4 next year though, cant stand not being able to play with IRL friends hahaha

Return to “Other Racing Games”