Trackmania

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

So...anyone play this game? Yes, I know there is no adjustable car handling. Yes, I know that you only have one kind of car but you can re-skin with a huge assortment of free skins. There are tens of thousands of user made maps/tracks with some outrageous jumps, wall rides and great designs, which is really the challenge, best time with what you are driving, Races last about 30 seconds to a minute with multiple chances for the best time in 5 to 7 minutes and then on to the next map/track.

Having played the original, I recently saw Trackmania 2 Valley was out and bought it. Stadium 2 also came out but I have not bought that yet. I did not like Canyon when it came a couple of years ago out and started playing TDU2. Hooked up with a clan I had played with a lot the on old version, a fun group. The player community is very friendly. Really having a lot of fun playing and have made a few map/tracks of my own. Just wonder if anyone on this forum plays?
Xlthuathopec
Rookie
Rookie

I got Nations and United 1, fun time waster, especially on the Stadium/Island/Bay tracks. My only problem is the Coast cars have no such thing as 'cornering abilities', the Desert cars are so slow you could walk and win, and the Rally ones have a tendency to flip over.

Otherwise, pretty good. Being able to overlap replays is a neat trick.

Return to “Other Racing Games”