iRacing

Vrooooooooooooooom!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I know exactly what you are referring too. Switching from Arcade racers to the more serious SIMs can be hard sometimes. Even from the good ones. It always takes me around 30 min or so to fully adapt to pCars again. Maybe iRacing is even more sensitive.

And the N-ring is hard to remember. :lol:

Just imagine the old late 60's F1 cars, doing over 300km/h with drum brakes and on narrow tires. :eeek:
A helmet was for sissy's, so were safety belts. Nurburgring was the main event of the season. Partly a normal road. No barriers either.
A lot has happened since. But the Ring remains dangerous. Even in a SIM. :eeek:

:auto-swerve:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

yeah tried the Lotus 79 and Lotus 49 and i must say not single lap was finished I bow to men who drove those cars in that time period :woot:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:
I will be putting TDU DRIVETIME on the car once i get my mojo back, at the moment im still Crew driving i love the Crew but i have developed a few arcadeish bad habits :naughty:

I will also be posting setups and video race blog weather i crash out or win hopefully bring in few new faces in future
Let me know if you need any decals of the TDUDT logo I can supply them in any format and size you want including the Photoshop files and font if needed. :rightthumbup:
(without the Santa ;) )
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Few screen shots from the race at Zandvoort grand prix orientation I will try to get a video up but barely made the race dam Xmas stuff gaming harder this time of year

Qualified 5th and finished 8th i think iRacing still has issue with results I would have finished in 5th but messed up my pit stop took on to much fuel my voice controlled program misunderstood how much fuel i wanted.

Screen shots 1920x1080 mainly because Steam seems to hate 5760x1080

Starting grid for GT3 race
2015-12-20_00001.jpg
First lap turn 4 some carnage managed to get through it ok
2015-12-20_00003.jpg
Bit of drag race upto turn 9
2015-12-20_00002.jpg
TDU will be on there for next race just ran out of time
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Nice photos Fulysic, I can imagine a lot of adrenalin is flowing as you sit on that start line with all those cars. :auto-swerve:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Zandvoort is an awesome track, nice to see you there. :2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Yes 40 min race very nerve wrecking messing up the pit stop really was no help so need to practice my voice commands iAnalyze is new to me

that field was classed as small sometimes can have upto 50 cars on start line as can be seen in screen shot below from race last year thats only showing cars my connection could handle that was full 60 car grid

Mid next year i will shift from the sprint series to the endurance series which is a 3 hour race each week which will be even worse

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Dave Kaemmer about the Nürburgring :2thumbsup:

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Ok missed first race of the season due to work foot injury and some real life stuff but should be good to go now i hope, been working on the Audi paint job still a WIP sadly fuel cap is in horrible place more decals to come but i think point comes across for DT racing
20160323195702_1.jpg
20160323195006_1.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice logo :2thumbsup:

Return to “Other Racing Games”