iRacing

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Awesome, going to see if I can scale them down to fit on the slider. :rightthumbup:

Edit: One of them scales ok but the other one doesn't can you post one with a front to side on view that I can get to scale better. (they need to scale down to aprox 1170 x 320 those triple screen ones you posted once scale perfectly. :D )
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

How it looks now still more work to do mostly in decal position, which is very hard to do when working on a flat canvas picture below is what i work with so finding where the body curves are is hardest part

20160324204333_1.jpg
20160324204915_1.jpg
20160324204657_1.jpg
20160324204431_1.jpg
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:How it looks now still more work to do mostly in decal position, which is very hard to do when working on a flat canvas picture below is what i work with so finding where the body curves are is hardest part
I had this same problem when I imported some decals in Project CARS, it can be very confusing. :?
I'm impressed with the results keep it up :D would also love to see some videos of the car in a race sometime if that's possible. ;)
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Fulysic wrote:How it looks now still more work to do mostly in decal position, which is very hard to do when working on a flat canvas picture below is what i work with so finding where the body curves are is hardest part
I had this same problem when I imported some decals in Project CARS, it can be very confusing. :?
I'm impressed with the results keep it up :D would also love to see some videos of the car in a race sometime if that's possible. ;)

Yeah i plan to do that hopefully main issue is i forget to save the replay after the race most times :loll:
20160324215100_1.jpg

Return to “Other Racing Games”