iRacing

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

In iRacing this is a hard move to pull off with out crashing the car, im heading towards 33 years old but still got youth like reflexes i used to beable to do these type of moves lap after lap but now its more luck if i manage to grab it in time
Road Atlanta -- Corvette C7 Daytona Prototype -- speed roughly around 215 kmph

ONE
2015-10-05_00003.jpg
TWO
2015-10-05_00004.jpg
THREE
2015-10-05_00005.jpg
FOUR
2015-10-05_00006.jpg
FIVE
2015-10-05_00007.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Already commented on that one on Steam. Nice catch there. :D

:2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

One word, AWESOME :2thumbsup:
Image Image
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

New season starting soon over at iracing I will be doing full season craving some real sim racing, But what got my attention is a track I have been watching get developed for nearly two years this track is my life dream to attempt in real world but iRacing is going to bring me as close as i will ever get atleast for now.

This track took lots of hours and hundreds and thousands of laser scanning and images and will be the only game to feature an exact replica with correct elevations etc and real race car drivers from VLN series including the owner have given it approval stating it is close to 99% correct with iRacing stating they are working on getting that 1%

What is the track, here is a small bit off the Iracing news without to long story but going to be fun :auto-layrubber:

As you can imagine, we are very excited not only about the release of the Nürburgring. But we are also pretty stoked about the opportunities we have in working with the track management. We actually have the co-owner of the track visiting us this week to sit down and talk about how we can work together moving forward! And yes, we have been talking about the VLN series and have plans on trying to do something with that series.

One project that became a necessity with the development of the Nürburgring is the ability to share pit stalls in order to increase the car counts at tracks with limited space on pit road. Although the project was initially designed to enable us to use the maximum number of cars on the Tourist configuration, for the December build you will also be able to add up to 60 cars at Daytona, Sebring and Spa as well as the Nurburgring. Down the road we will expand this track list as we have time.

iRacing will be releasing both the Nürburgring’s Nordschleife and GP-Strecke in the new build. So to help everyone learn their Flugplatz from their Pflanzgarden, once the new build is released we’ll be running the Nordschleife Tourist Hot Lap Competition once the new build is released. A solo, single lap qualifying for GT3 cars using the Nordschleife’s “Tourist Configuration,” you might call the Hot Lap Competition a Week 13+ Series as it is slated to run for six weeks, with 20 minute sessions starting every 10 minutes

Also quick note they are hoping to release MP4-30 Formula One car trust me current model is well due for retirement which is FW31
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Here is Inside sim racing's early access lap im so jealous it looks amazing as stated in video this is biggest track iRacing has ever undertaken

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It has taken them a long time to deliver this track. It better be good. I remember GPL had a version of it. That is also the grandfather of iRacing.

Graphics look good as well. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Here is short video of Bbuilding the Nürburgring

See what goes into building a track of this magnitude here at iRacing.

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Despite the long downtime this is by far the best version I have ever raced on I can feel the bumps dips and turns it really feels amazing, Lost track of how many laps I have tried but my lap completion is a little low due to it been a very long and hard track to master it only takes one mistake to put good lap in the bin but a very enjoyable experience one of reason i like iRacing.

This season I will be running BMW in the Blancpain Sprint Series (Aprox 18min race) in prep for the Blancpain Endurance Series (Aprox 180 min race)

Final and finished paint work :party:
2015-12-12_00007.jpg
Love that tourist drive :rightthumbup: :auto-swerve:
Nürburgring Nordschleife Touristenfahrten 11.87 miles (19.10 km) Turns: 154
2015-12-12_00008.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice pic :D

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Learnt a valuable lesson in paying attention to my location on track, thought i was coming up on a different turn by time i realized it was nothing but ABS vibration and brace for impact
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
I will be putting TDU DRIVETIME on the car once i get my mojo back, at the moment im still Crew driving i love the Crew but i have developed a few arcadeish bad habits :naughty:

I will also be posting setups and video race blog weather i crash out or win hopefully bring in few new faces in future

Return to “Other Racing Games”