Mods for Racing Games

Vrooooooooooooooom!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding what mods are and how they can enrich your game, this thread provides some positive results from mods for various (racing) games. Mods have nothing to do with hacking but provide a platform for enthusiast gamers who want to draw everything from their games that is possible. There are good and bad mods. And depending on the talent and quality of the mod makers there are some epic mods available for a lot of games.

I have never modded Shift 2 myself but a friend sent me this epic video of a 1300HP Mazda on the Nordschleife. And yes, this is a Mod for PC.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi

MadManCK wrote:As there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding what mods are and how they can enrich your game, this thread provides some positive results from mods for various (racing) games. Mods have nothing to do with hacking but provide a platform for enthusiast gamers who want to draw everything from their games that is possible. There are good and bad mods. And depending on the talent and quality of the mod makers there are some epic mods available for a lot of games.

I have never modded Shift 2 myself but a friend sent me this epic video of a 1300HP Mazda on the Nordschleife. And yes, this is a Mod for PC.

:character-blues:
See: World Racing 2
Forza provides most of the quality models for car mods.
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Modding been good for Flatout 1 and 2. We have done a Community mod for both Flatouts that added new custom cars and custom tracks.

[BBvideo 512,288][/BBvideo]

Also I do like the smoke mod ( purple ) for GRID 2:

Return to “Other Racing Games”