Gas Guzzlers

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

this game is fun. it has great force feedback and handling. the graphics are really too much for my 650, they need a 760 to run right.

but it has WEAPONS ! ! !

don't forget the 1080p, and sorry about the out of sync sound, my Divx compressor doesn't work right.

some are calling it GRID2 with weapons.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

If you have an NVidia GFX card you can use the Shadowplay option in the NVidia GForce Experience control center.
It records games at 1080p and 60fps, using the Hardware H264 Encoder on the card. No fps drops during play and excellent quality as well. :ugeek:

Insane game that is. I have seen some demos. Cars with machine guns.... :eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

definatly worth the $13 on Steam. you can try the Demo to see the force feedback. it works very well.

it has multiplayer, but only 1 server has people. there are 4 people in a squad there. I would assume they gang up on people. we should team up and do battle........

just a thought.

p.s. went to turn on shadowplay and find Gas Guzzlers isn't supported yet. must be too new.
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Just posting to let you guys know I been hosting Gas Guzzlers Extreme on Saturdays around 7:00pm pacific, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00am London time, with a few buds from Flatout Joint. There was 6 players in the lobby last Saturday with a couple of bots. We usually go for about 3 hours.

GGE is an arcade racer, the racing ok. But it the Deathmatches and Capture the Flag modes is where GGE shines online. They get pretty wild. :D Don't let yourself get double team or you will be dead quick!!

Will be hosting again this Saturday. Look for FOJPurple44 at bottom of the host list.

Return to “Other Racing Games”