World of Speed

Vrooooooooooooooom!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

World of Speed will be a free-to-play PC download title from the makers of Project CARS , more details HERE
A few original game ideas I guess time will tell if it's any good. :party:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, looks like Grid2 revisited.

SMS, Slightly Mad. Maybe a bit more than slightly. :loll:

I will follow this with great interest. Always thought that an open world racer with good physics is a niche not yet filled. Maybe this is it. :rightthumbup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BigDcBiggs
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Not done with the first game and shows trailer for next game, bit ambitious?
Check out ADHD Gaming on YouTube
The best car motto ever: "The Best 4x4 By Far"..Land Rover

"If you believe something will happen...It will happen"
Remember JC's wise words
ADHD gaming needs mike. ideas?
Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

I didn't see any open roads in those clips, all closed circuit. it looks good, but then there are a few that look good. everyone is still avoiding open worlds like the plague. if Ivory Tower hits a homerun with The Crew, there will be no competition from anyone.

if Eden was ever able to fix the handling and other bugs in TDU2, they could still grab some market share from Ivory Tower, they are the only ones in a position to compete. everyone else is concentrating on closed circuit racers.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I don't see free roaming either, and to be competitive you will probably have to buy expensive DLC.

The Free-to-Play is to lure you in :lol:

But i will give it a try for sure. SMS makes good driving games.
It also looks like they made copies of some of my feedback and idea threads from the good old Atari forum. :doh:

The TDU concept is a unique one as it also incoporates some artistic and weird choices.
Those physics were nerfed because an Atari executive wanted more acccessible physics.
I think he should have stayed in his office and yell at his secretary. :twocents-02cents:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “Other Racing Games”