Forza Horizon News

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Some of the in-game customisation.
My godness, the amount of cars is overwhelming! :eeek:

Edit: Just noticed they don't have 2014-16 Mazda3 and Mazda6 :(
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:My godness, the amount of cars is overwhelming! :eeek:
Forza has always had the best car list in gaming. There is a car for literally everyone out there. And with improved customization, that should make the car list even more exciting.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:
My godness, the amount of cars is overwhelming! :eeek:

Edit: Just noticed they don't have 2014-16 Mazda3 and Mazda6 :(
Even with an epic car list like that, there will always be personal wishes. But it is an epic list.
And if i'm right, Forza uses real engine recordings, not the generic crap other games use.

As long as the driving physics are good, i'm in. We need to find a new playground for DT-Racing anyway. Most have lost interest in The Crew and i don't see the important issues fixed soon® there.

Maybe FH3 will take some time to adjust, but i'm looking forward to playing it.
I'll most likely go for the Ultimate Edition. Still a few days to get it in pre-order with bonus. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:Thx for finding those videos Bez sort gave me some answers to some questions i had also nice to see location i know or have heard of now i hope i can find some time to play it :auto-swerve:
No problem mate ;)

It must be nice to have a driving game that is based on your own country even if it isn't an exact representation, I would love to have one with a map of the UK but I guess it just doesn't have the diversity of the USA or Australia and it also doesn't have the palm trees of Oahu. :loll:
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:We need to find a new playground for DT-Racing anyway. Most have lost interest in The Crew and i don't see the important issues fixed soon® there.
Actually, if TDUDT is going to make a club...maybe I should get this game to play with you all! I'm definitely not getting the Ultimate Edition, but maybe it would be worth $60 for me...
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:We need to find a new playground for DT-Racing anyway. Most have lost interest in The Crew and i don't see the important issues fixed soon® there.
Actually, if TDUDT is going to make a club...maybe I should get this game to play with you all! I'm definitely not getting the Ultimate Edition, but maybe it would be worth $60 for me...
Well like I said before I'm only getting the standard version as I never did get on with the last one but this one looks a step up especially as it looks like you really can go anywhere this time. :D

Just hope I can find the game time. :auto-swerve:
Will probably pre-order sometime tomorrow. :party:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

@Mad It will be interesting to hear your feat back once you have tried it out, if you opt to go for the Ultimate version like you said you might.

The more gameplay i see of this game the more i'm starting to like it, but what the F**K is up with the pricing of the game it is just mental 74 euros for the basic game, this game better be worth it if they are going to be asking that much for it.

Also have any of you found a key site that has it, the ones i normally use don't have it, so right now i can only see MS store who has it, is it exclusive to Microsoft's store?

And is it just me or is this world map pretty small, do they plan on expanding it in later patches ?

But as it is now i wont buy it at that price unless it is really good and friends give the go ahead.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:And is it just me or is this world map pretty small, do they plan on expanding it in later patches ?
I don't think there's any room for them to expand, so I have a hard time believing they would ever expand their map.

And @Mad, I tried it with my wheel recently, and it was...pretty bad. Fairly limited wheel setup options, and the force feedback is pretty weird. The understeer is really exaggerated, and the oversteer feels a bit unresponsive. The cars feel especially floaty on the wheel, but not on the pad. On controller, the physics feel fun and good, but on a wheel, it will take a lot of getting used to. If you're buying into the ultimate edition hoping for a great wheel experience, I would recommend that you try the demo first when it eventually comes out.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, try a demo first. But these idiots release a PC demo after the launch. :roll:
Fortunately the bonus content for pre-order is only for XB1, despite the early access for all. So there is no bonus for PC players.

It would be a waste of 99€ if the wheel repsonse is bad. And Fanatec is not natively supported at the start, so i will have to wait for that as well.
And i'm really not interested in another generic setup in a racing game.

It is clear they focus on the XBox and not the PC. They still have to get used to that. Only thing they really adapted quickly is the price of new games.
By releasing it cross platform the previous PC benefits have vaporised. But it is cool that Forza comes to PC.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:Yea! After all, who wouldn't want a huge map where every city uses the exact same building models aside from some landmarks
So I was just watching Blackpanthaa's gameplay video of him driving around Surfur's Paradise, and it looks to me like every single skyscraper in that city is a copy/paste job. I hope you don't care too much about building details, or you'll be disappointed. At least the road layout looks pretty accurate compared to the real city!

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”