Forza Horizon News

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

now LIVE

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Looks kinda meh... i don't think it is worth getting over The Crew.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Drift physics looks like fun.
It might be something to get used to to drive on the wrong left side of the road. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Does anyone know if you can make custom cars like putting V8s into little hatches etc like in other forzas
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Drift physics looks like fun.
It might be something to get used to to drive on the wrong left side of the road. :party:
I'm going to love driving on the wrong .....I mean the right side of the road for a change. :loll:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Update;
Looks like Forza Horizon 3 PC demo will not be coming till after release. :(
PC Demo Upate
We know fans are curious about the state of a Windows 10 PC demo for Forza Horizon 3. A standalone “Forza Horizon 3” PC demo will be released sometime after launch. We invite all players who are eager to play Forza on PC to try “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, available now in the Windows 10 Store for free. The Windows 10 version of “Forza Horizon 3” has been built in lockstep with our learnings from “Forza Motorsport 6: Apex”, which just released out of Beta last week and added wheel support. We’re dedicated to bringing the quality and innovation our fans expect from Forza to the PC, and we’re confident players will have a fantastic experience with “Forza Horizon 3” at launch.
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:Looks kinda meh... i don't think it is worth getting over The Crew.
You're kidding, right?
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Prepsi wrote:
Bear304 wrote:Looks kinda meh... i don't think it is worth getting over The Crew.
You're kidding, right?
Actually i'm not.
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:
You're kidding, right?
Actually i'm not.
Unlocked framerate, car list with far more cars that is far more diverse, in depth tuning system which allows you to adjust things like suspension and anti roll bars, not having to do stupid challenges for upgrades, better physics, and you'd still rather play that NFS Knockoff over this?
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

The map could have been bigger. I don't know what limits them from creating a bigger map.

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”