Who's getting it

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I wanted to pre-order it, but the only place popping up is the US XB store. All NL/EU have only the XB1 version.

I need the PC W10 or the cross platform version.
The W10 store does not even give a search result for it :(

It seems you need to get it from XB wired. I'll keep digging into this. :party:

PS A bit weird if you want to sell something, it should be easy. Obviously the W10 part of the cross platform thing has not fully sunk in with the M$ crowd.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:I wanted to pre-order it, but the only place popping up is the US XB store. All NL/EU have only the XB1 version.

I need the PC W10 or the cross platform version.
The W10 store does not even give a search result for it :(

It seems you need to get it from XB wired. I'll keep digging into this. :party:

PS A bit weird if you want to sell something, it should be easy. Obviously the W10 part of the cross platform thing has not fully sunk in with the M$ crowd.
Amazon has it but at the moment it says UK only. :(
Link:

EDIT: found it. Forza Horizon 3 - Pre-Load - Xbox One/Windows 10 Digital Code For USA :mrgreen:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, i found the US link already. But no EU version so far. :?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Yes, i found the US link already. But no EU version so far. :?
Couldn't you just make an XBL account and purchase it online? You'll need one to play online anyway haha
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Never bought Forza game before im looking at getting Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition but im little unsure about spending that kind of money on game i have never played
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I can finally purchase it in the W10 store. For a whopping 99€. :eeek:

Early access from 23th and a nice bunch of bonuses.

But no demo to be found, unlike F6.
And i really want to try this first. It looked very arcadish in the videos.

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:I can finally purschase it in the W10 store. For a whopping 99€. :eeek:

With all respect, isn't TC arcade? Also, a lot of channels are playing with a lot of assists on which makes the experience a lot more arcadey.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote: With all respect, isn't TC arcade? Also, a lot of channels are playing with a lot of assists on which makes the experience a lot more arcadey.
TC is supposed to be simcade. But in reality they rubb the NFS crowd too much now. :mrgreen:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:Never bought Forza game before im looking at getting Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition but im little unsure about spending that kind of money on game i have never played
Yes I know what you mean about the money, I will be getting the basic version and see how it goes.
MadManCK wrote:I can finally purschase it in the W10 store. For a whopping 99€. :eeek:

I'm a bit disappointed that a PC demo wont be available till after launch. :(

I also noticed wile in the W10 store it says my PC doesn't have the required version of windows to run Forza Horizon 3. :eeek:
sys.JPG
I checked my PC and it shows this (it did an update yesterday :? )
win10pro.JPG
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:And i really want to try this first. It looked very arcadish in the videos.
I wouldn't be too concerned about that. It may be more arcade-ish than F6, but it feels appropriate for the type of game it is. FH was never trying to be a full sim in an open world, and what they have does work. As I've stated before, I've never been a fan of the Forza physics model due too excessive oversteer, but a lot of people really enjoy it, so it's worth trying out. Although I haven't tried it with my wheel yet, so I should give that a go.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”