Who's getting it

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I am happy to see so many of you getting FH3, because I'm getting it as well. I really look forward to seeing all of you in the game. :D I really wanted to play an open world driving game for a long time since TDU2 and the announcement of FH3 for PC brightened up my day! :D One of the things I'm looking forward to the most is getting back into customizing and painting cars again like I did in TDU2, which brought out the most memories for me. There is nothing more satisfying than having a unique car with a custom paint job and body kits which sets you apart from the rest of the group. :D
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Is there a way we can add each other so we can find each say like friends list not used to this Microsoft stuff
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

dpuff wrote:One of the things I'm looking forward to the most is getting back into customizing and painting cars again like I did in TDU2, which brought out the most memories for me. There is nothing more satisfying than having a unique car with a custom paint job and body kits which sets you apart from the rest of the group. :D
Same here, dpuff. I actually went back and started playing Midnight Club LA again for the customization. I need a new game with a good vinyl editor or I will go crazy!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:Is there a way we can add each other so we can find each say like friends list not used to this Microsoft stuff
You need to have a Microsoft account and use it to sign into Xbox live on your PC and then you can get a game tag and search for friends. :D

I will start a thread so people can post his/her Xbox live game tag so we can find each other.

More info: Xbox Live
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I have it and playing it on pc and xbox one I must say I was pleasant surprised that the pc version is the same full version as on xbox. The game is really good. Btw the progress syncing between xbox and pc version is really good.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Those of you who have got to play it how does it feel, is it the next big game for us to play ?

I'm still holding off as i think the game is very expensive and i want to be sure it is worth it before i spent money on it.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well that depends on your expectations The game is good it needs still some optimization I mean so now and then I have weird hickups. However the map is huge the cars drive good ... controller support, wheel support, unlocked FPS (PC) however I have limited it with vsync , because it doesn't like G-sync very much. as for the cars .. well that is the party piece for every Forza game 350+ cars atm ... race cars, offroaders,pickup trucks, Jeeps, suv's, rally cars , sport cars, hatchbacks, super cars, hyper cars and every month for at least 6 months car packs 10 cars each ... Porsche is not ingame however it will come as an expansion. the handling is less racy then Forza 6 however I find it more enjoyable and you can tweak the settings.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Cool, well i'm tempted by it is fairly expensive, so i'll think abit about it.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well that depends on your expectations The game is good it needs still some optimization I mean so now and then I have weird hickups. However the map is huge the cars drive good ... controller support, wheel support, unlocked FPS (PC) however I have limited it with vsync , because it doesn't like G-sync very much. as for the cars .. well that is the party piece for every Forza game 350+ cars atm ... race cars, offroaders,pickup trucks, Jeeps, suv's, rally cars , sport cars, hatchbacks, super cars, hyper cars and every month for at least 6 months car packs 10 cars each ... Porsche is not ingame however it will come as an expansion. the handling is less racy then Forza 6 however I find it more enjoyable and you can tweak the settings.

I agree with this, but also you can team up with the AI if you don't want to play online i think it is a nice touch, the cars list is amazing especially having Australian classic cars thats big deal for me the map is pretty decent size considering its based on Australia we don't have roads laid out like the USA and Europe so i think they have done a nice job

Also im driving on right side of the road for me i find myself slipping into The Crew habit and end up driving on wrong side glad i don't have that issue in real life

The settings are good you can go full arcade or you can go full sim well as close as arcade game will let you alot video settings for me sound option sliders are completely broken sound is always flat out at the moment until they release a patch.

Handling is what i wanted The Crew to be with the feeling i get from the cars i can feel the power so if im in second gear with alot HP and get on gas pedal the rear wheels let loose just like my real car used to the one i lost to a fire recently

Also lots stuff to do such as barn finds i love this that is what we call it here in Australia when we find classic car thats been sitting for years untouched my real life classic car was barn find, lots to do overall

Game does tend to crash alot for me mainly if i open in game app purchase and some times it cant reach forza server so for some weird reason it forgets i have ultimate edition

Now for paint shop all i can say is WOW i have not done much in paint shop but custom paints your imagination is the only thing that will limit you

But overall im loving it i really suggest trying the demo if you unsure because like speedfreak stated it really depends on what you expect from game for your money
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the game feedback guys, looking forward to playing it soon and getting my hands on that paint shop. :D
Image Image

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”