Who's getting it

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

It will pre load on PC soon, they are working on it now. ;)
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just tried to buy the standard version in the Micro$oft store, things didn't go well. :mrgreen:

When I signed in and clicked on pay (through PayPal) it then said something had gone wrong and come back later :roll: but now when I go back into the MS store it says I own this game even though no money has come out of my PayPal account and no game shows up on my PC. :facepalm: :angry-banghead:

I'm now going to wait till tomorrow just in case it has gone thru but not showing up yet, nice one Micro$oft. :(

Edit: got a confirmation email that I own the game so I guess it went through but nothing gone out of PayPal yet and no game shows up. :?
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:Just tried to buy the standard version in the Micro$oft store, things didn't go well. :mrgreen:

When I signed in and clicked on pay (through PayPal) it then said something had gone wrong and come back later :roll: but now when I go back into the MS store it says I own this game even though no money has come out of my PayPal account and no game shows up on my PC. :facepalm: :angry-banghead:

I'm now going to wait till tomorrow just in case it has gone thru but not showing up yet, nice one Micro$oft. :(

Edit: got a confirmation email that I own the game so I guess it went through but nothing gone out of PayPal yet and no game shows up. :?
IIRC they don't take the money out for a week until launch, so expect it to be sometime tomorrow my time.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I got an error message as well after checking out. Maybe M$ just does not want our money :lol:

EDIT; just got a receipt from PayPal. So it does work, but will get active when the game is launched 23th. A bit sloppy. But it seems to work.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:I got an error message as well after checking out. Maybe M$ just does not want our money :lol:

EDIT; just got a receipt from PayPal. So it does work, but will get active when the game is launched 23th. A bit sloppy. But it seems to work.

Did you try again or did you just wait i got error message to
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:
MadManCK wrote:I got an error message as well after checking out. Maybe M$ just does not want our money :lol:

Did you try again or did you just wait i got error message to
I did not try again :lol:

i got the confirmation mails from both Paypal and Microsoft. So i should be good to go.
But they should change the way pre-order works. If you get an error, you might indeed try again and buy the game twice.
Or maybe that is their evil intention :twisted:

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition
( Microsoft Studios )
Quantity 1
$139.95

all done it kept redirecting me back to US check out

does it self install not used to Microsoft stuff
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:does it self install not used to Microsoft stuff
It will most likely pre-load as soon® as available. Not sure though. M$ might work different.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Updating windows now so should be able to pre-load soon. :D
(you need to have the latest windows update installed: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1607, anniversary version of Windows)
FH1.JPG
Any problems follow this link: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn1 ... rsion.aspx
PC: http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn1 ... ading.aspx
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Wow that was a big update. :eeek:
But all went well so now pre-loading FH3 (49.04 GB Pre-load) :mrgreen:
Image Image

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”