Who's getting it

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:WTF ... exclusive cars for games retailers..... bah... How is this for Europe ??

I want my Ferrari 488 GTB :mrgreen: looks like i need to buy my game in the UK, as it is a preorder bonus car there. Good thing it is a digital copy.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/forza-horizon- ... al-1330659

But seriously im upset that FH3 is having exclusive cars, did any of you know this before buying it, and if so what did you get ?

You do realize the 488 is in the base game, by preordering you only get a upgraded version right? :roll:
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Well I bought it, had a huge brain fart at 10PM my time when I realized I downloaded it to the wrong laptop. Waited the 3 hours to download the 50 GB on the laptop that can actually open it (have to have DX12 support, kinda, DX11 with DX12 aspects or something). Get it open CTD, awesome, update Nvidia drivers, opens lets me change settings, does the opening scene, just as I get to finally drive the cars ( i am in control for like 30 seconds) CTD. So now I am debating if I want to keep it or not, the system I am on will never play it on anything but low, and even then it may not play it at 30 FPS. :teasing-nutkick:
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Man i hate Windows sometimes, why they felt they needed to hide it so well is beyond me, but this how to find FH3 on pc.

Now i'm finally downloading, took way to long time figuring it out.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Prepsi wrote:You do realize the 488 is in the base game, by preordering you only get a upgraded version right? :roll:
How would i, i didn't read everything about the game unlike "some"...

But the FH3 team should been more clear about it, i had to search for it myself and nothing was mentioned on the windows store page, so how the hell would anyone know about it unless they were a diehard fan.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes it was a hassle to locate the game. Just ridiculous. :teasing-nutkick:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Yes it was a hassle to locate the game. Just ridiculous. :teasing-nutkick:
And now it is even more painful to get it to run, as it keeps crashing press "continue".

Unless the noobs at FH3 fixes this MS have pay up with DLC or get hosed with anger.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

well I only can say I have evry little crashes ... it runs not that good ok, but no crashes on pc.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:You do realize the 488 is in the base game, by preordering you only get a upgraded version right? :roll:
How would i, i didn't read everything about the game unlike "some"...

But the FH3 team should been more clear about it, i had to search for it myself and nothing was mentioned on the windows store page, so how the hell would anyone know about it unless they were a diehard fan.
So it's the dev's fault that you can't use Google in the year 2016?
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Prepsi wrote:So it's the dev's fault that you can't use Google in the year 2016?
Stop being such a wiseass, FH3 should listed it along with the game info on the MS store page for it, but who cares about it now.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:Stop being such a wiseass, FH3 should listed it along with the game info on the MS store page for it, but who cares about it now.
I also heard that they just announced an expansion pack that Ultimate Edition owners won't get for free. Everyone that owns the game will have to pay $30 for it, and some people seem kind of peeved about it. Hopefully it'll be good if they're charging that much for it. Knowing that they added a rally mode in Horizon 1 and a rainy map expansion in Horizon 2, I wonder what the expansions in this game will be like. :think:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”