Who's getting it

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

I just pre ordered the 100 dollar version (I do this with every Forza) so I'll be playing early on the 23rd haha
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Holy cow! That's a huge price tag! What do you get for that kind of investment? And are you playing on PC or Xbox? My guess is PC...
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:Holy cow! That's a huge price tag! What do you get for that kind of investment? And are you playing on PC or Xbox? My guess is PC...
I get the base game [obviously], early access to the game 5 days before, a couple of exclusive car packs totalling about 6 cars each (plus like 10 purpose built race cars), and the Season Pass, which covers all DLC from release to March. The season pass alone is worth about 60 bucks on top of the game's price, so I've already recouped my investment before all the fancy car packs they'll release for more money later. Plus Forza is one of my favorite franchises so the money is well spent.

Also, since I pre ordered it on Xbox Digital, I get it for both One and PC. It also saves my progress across two systems. First paycheck well spent :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote:First paycheck well spent :loll:
:orcs-cheers:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:I get the base game [obviously], early access to the game 5 days before, a couple of exclusive car packs totalling about 6 cars each (plus like 10 purpose built race cars), and the Season Pass, which covers all DLC from release to March. The season pass alone is worth about 60 bucks on top of the game's price, so I've already recouped my investment before all the fancy car packs they'll release for more money later. Plus Forza is one of my favorite franchises so the money is well spent.

Also, since I pre ordered it on Xbox Digital, I get it for both One and PC. It also saves my progress across two systems. First paycheck well spent :loll:
That's not a bad deal! I don't think I've ever spent more than maybe $80 on a single game, but that's because I hate spending my money! :snooty: Haha
And that's really nice that you can cross over between platforms. Do you know if the servers will be cross-platform, or will they remain independent?
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm getting it, but not spending $100. :shock:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'll wait for more reviews to come out before i make any choices, also Battlefield 1 is higher on my list right now ;)
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:
Prepsi wrote:I get the base game [obviously], early access to the game 5 days before, a couple of exclusive car packs totalling about 6 cars each (plus like 10 purpose built race cars), and the Season Pass, which covers all DLC from release to March. The season pass alone is worth about 60 bucks on top of the game's price, so I've already recouped my investment before all the fancy car packs they'll release for more money later. Plus Forza is one of my favorite franchises so the money is well spent.

That's not a bad deal! I don't think I've ever spent more than maybe $80 on a single game, but that's because I hate spending my money! :snooty: Haha
And that's really nice that you can cross over between platforms. Do you know if the servers will be cross-platform, or will they remain independent?
It'll be cross platform.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:It'll be cross platform.
That's pretty huge! I love how Microsoft is making efforts to unify gaming, especially know that so many people hate Microsoft right now. I mean, didn't Microsoft say they had everything needed for cross-platform play ready to go? I think they are just waiting on Sony to give them the go-ahead. I wonder if anything would change if that happened.

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”