Who's getting it

dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Don't get your hopes too high, turns out you need a beastly PC rig to run this game smoothly. At least 4GB of video memory on your video card. If you run the game on LOW settings, it looks like shit. Other than performance, you need the Windows 10 Anniversary Update installed in order to even play the game, so be prepared to spend 6 hours installing the windows update and the game. Plus, the game does not detect my G27 wheel and I'm having trouble assigning keys.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You mean the W10 1607 update that messed up half my PC? :twisted:

Yes, it comes with restrictions. The unsupported Wheel is more concerning. Maybe better support will be added later. I did read something about that earlier.

Maybe time to bring out these new Pascal GFX to make this game sparkle. :mrgreen:

I will try to run it later today. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well finally i might break 5+ GB on my GTX 1070's 8 GB :lol:

But why the hell is it so power hungry when it runs well on the XB1 shitbox ?! But who cares it'll look sick with ultra settings.

Still making up my mind if i should get it, and if i should opt for the standard or Deluxe version, but i don't know, it depends how much those carpacks will be and if the VIP subscription is worth getting.

- - -

Mad, let me know how you like it, if it really is the next big thing or just a quick trend.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

it runs better on xbox, because the system is more streamlined in architecture and the fps is capped at 30 fps. As for the car packs well MS commit themselves to bring out 6 car packs (I believe 10 cars per pack). As for the vip status well it's an icon, cars and double the prizes at a spin on level-up. I can tell you now they WILL bring out those car packs ... and probably more that are not included in the pass.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

So just get the base game and pick and choice between the carpacks sounds like a plan, but the buy-in is still really high, it is like 2-3 games worth, i find it very hard to justify that spending with the base game being 74 euros and the Deluxe 94 euros, it just seems abit extreme for them to be asking that much for it.

And the tittle is exclusive to Microsoft's own online shop, non of the key sites have it, and those that have it seem to shady about it.

But every review site is screaming buy it, so i think i may have to, but i want some my pc run time performance figures before i commit to buying a Xbox game.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm finally found a place that sells the XB1+PC version cheaper than MS Store does, but it wasn't easy to find it as FH3 have many versions there is a XB1 exclusive base version sold cheaper, but found the XB1+PC digital copy base version for 7 euros less than MS Store wants for it bring it down to 67 euros, so i'm tempted to just get that version as i doubt the game will drop much in a few months.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Amazon sells it in key form but it's the same price as M$ :(
Amazon
I also couldn't find any key sites selling it, looks like M$ has it locked down. :twisted:
I also have an account here https://codeswholesale.com/buy and they don't have it ether. :roll:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

WTF ... exclusive cars for games retailers..... bah... How is this for Europe ??

I want my Ferrari 488 GTB :mrgreen: looks like i need to buy my game in the UK, as it is a preorder bonus car there. Good thing it is a digital copy.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/forza-horizon- ... al-1330659

But seriously im upset that FH3 is having exclusive cars, did any of you know this before buying it, and if so what did you get ?

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Muhaha i just ripped of a UK game store they sold me the FH3 Deluxe for 64 pounds which is 74 euros which is the base price of Forza Horizon 3 :D

And i get the Ferrari 488 GTB as my preorder bonus car 8-)

I'll take it :2thumbsup:

http://www.game.co.uk/en/forza-horizon- ... al-1330659

Now i just need to activate my codes, but i saved big of this purchase - i saved 19 euros 8-)
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

I have the ultimate on xbox so mine has 2 versions xbox and pc and what is shown on the website ... however don't be upset I mean the chance is that the pre-order cars will be available later as a separate car pack (yes I know more money). However MS did this before they also realize that you can't buy every pre-order around. There will always cars that you can't get for instance there's a vehicle from halo ingame ... however the only way to get it is by buying halo and playing it ... no thanks. It's a fact you can't have'm all ... there are also promotion vehicles made for companies you can't get unless you're one of the lucky one who wins one.
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”