Forza help

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:
reworked all security profiles for windows app folder really don't think it was this that fixed it but noticed the permission were bit off :think:
I think you might be on to something with this. After all some players got it to work by deactivating their Virus scanners.

There is also the thing that MS does spy on everything you do. Maybe even their own Defender suite is blocking it :loll:

Question remains why it is possible to start the game, get into the menus and be confronted with a crash as soon® as you want to actually play. :roll:

So far i never got it to work. :angry-banghead:

@Dpuff; spend it all on a new GFX card :mrgreen: . As long as you have a good quad core and enough memory, the Graphics card is the best option to improve gameplay. Maybe double your RAM as well. Or an SSD for faster loading times. Plenty of ways to optimize gameplay for all games.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Noticed a new build number in the game wile on loading screen so game must of had an update but still crashes in the same place for me. :(
Think it's time to bite the bullet and get a new GTX card but if that wont work I am sending Chuck Norris round to Larry Hryb's (Major Nelson) house. :loll:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I have no problems with it besides the fact i have to deactivate my microphone each time i have to run the game :lol:

But it runs very well on Ultra at 2560x1440p with the GTX 1070 FTW.

Which card are you looking at for a upgrade? 1060 or 1070, or are you going RX480 :P

The only real problem i have with the game itself is that it is getting very borring... some part of me kinda regret getting it.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:I have no problems with it besides the fact i have to deactivate my microphone each time i have to run the game :lol:

But it runs very well on Ultra at 2560x1440p with the GTX 1070 FTW.

Which card are you looking at for a upgrade? 1060 or 1070, or are you going RX480 :P

The only real problem i have with the game itself is that it is getting very borring... some part of me kinda regret getting it.
It will almost certainly be the 1070, I would love to say I was getting a 1080 but the price is just stupid money for one of those in the UK at the moment :eeek:

Still haven't decided on the one to go for yet but the one from MSI looks good and will also match my motherboard. :D
Link https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GEFOR ... o-overview
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That MSI card should do nicely, but it is also the must expensive of the GTX 1070's if i remember correctly, but to be honest there isn't much difference between the GTX 1070's besides the price difference, and it is fairly random if you get a good clocker or not, it still hurts watching others overclock their EVGA 1070 FTW cards while my card is a potato - but that's the silicon lottery.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Get a GTX1080. 8-)

There is a help section for the poor W10 players who are actually still non-players thanks to this major league F-up from M$
http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/gam ... Windows-10
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote:Get a GTX1080. 8-)
I would but they are way to expensive in my opinion, not so long back you could of bought a decent desktop for the price of one of those. :shock:

(Plus I have all the yearly forum bills coming in around this time of year :( )
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just wait for the GTX1080Ti release than. That will be a skimmed down Titan X and the "normal GTX1080 will most likely drop in price a bit. Just like what happened before with the GTX980. Might be worth the wait.

:idea:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Just wait for the GTX1080Ti release than. That will be a skimmed down Titan X and the "normal GTX1080 will most likely drop in price a bit. Just like what happened before with the GTX980. Might be worth the wait.

And why do Bez need to waste so much money on a GPU ?? :roll:

The GTX 1070 is the ideal choice for the the budget conscious, not everyone can go off the rails and buy a Titan XP, plus Bez already said he can't afford a expensive upgrade due to forum upkeep, but feel free to donate to the forum so he can get a GTX 1080Ti :mrgreen:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:Just wait for the GTX1080Ti release than. That will be a skimmed down Titan X and the "normal GTX1080 will most likely drop in price a bit. Just like what happened before with the GTX980. Might be worth the wait.

And why do Bez need to waste so much money on a GPU ?? :roll:

The GTX 1070 is the ideal choice for the the budget conscious, not everyone can go off the rails and buy a Titan XP, plus Bez already said he can't afford a expensive upgrade due to forum upkeep, but feel free to donate to the forum so he can get a GTX 1080Ti :mrgreen:
Nice I like the way you think. :P

This is going off topic so will continue in the correct forum. ;)
Image Image

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”