Edit: there is a profile, but it does not matter. Game crashes as soon as you press [Enter]
Edit2: I also tried it with a Controller (Razor Onza Tournament) and it gets just one screen further
Maybe i should try to install it on a diffrent PC. I have one with a GTX970, so i can test Bfast' theory
But that requires another 50gig download And i did buy my Titan to crush games like Forza Horizon
Any word about a class action lawsuit already?
I also found this:
Forza Horizon 3 crashes big time on Windows 10
Edit3: Last option seems to work, game is running optimization sequence again. After the optimization, it crashes again.“If you are experiencing crashing to desktop issues with Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10, can we ask that you please read the the below information and current workarounds whilst we continue to investigate the issue:
Gamers also listed the workarounds they themselves developed to fix the annoying Forza Horizon 3 crashes. They include:
- Conflict with AV software causing the game not to progress past the Playground logo. Please try disabling or uninstalling your AV software.
- Some players are experiencing issues when running the game with a microphone enabled. This issue is being investigated. In the meantime disabling microphones for Forza Horizon 3 in Privacy Settings should in some cases allow the title to boot.
- Some players have reported that the title will not boot when the Windows automatic update service is disabled. Enabling the automatic update service will resolve this issue.
- Players experiencing a crash on boot when running laptop machines with an integrated graphics chip should make sure that their dedicated video card is selected as the primary display device.
- Some players have reported issues when running InputMapper. Running it in exclusive mode appears to fix the issues.
- Players using Intel Kentsfield Core 2 Quad processors may experience the title closing immediately on boot. These processors fall below the minimum spec and are not officially supported. There are no known workarounds at this point.
- Players may find the game will not boot on single or dual core machines. These CPUs fall below minimum spec and are not supported.”
- Disabling all the accounts in the Windows Store.
- Cleaning all the traces from previous drivers before installing new Forza Horizon 3 drivers.
- Unplugging all USB-devices, including optional monitors. Keep only the devices that you really need to play, and kill unnecessary tasks as well.
- Disabling triple screen surround, as the game only works on a single screen.
- Turning off Drivatar Designs in Settings.
- Go to Windows, search Add or Remove programs and open it. Then you’ll find Forza Horizon 3 and left click it. Select Advanced options and then left click Reset. This should fix your issue completely. Thank you, Steven for the tip.
I'm done with it for now. A game should run without efforts, straight from the box. This is BS.