Forza help

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, we should not be beta testers with a finished product. It appears that the big test is for all PC players.
Product is not ready fo release yet, but still we paid 99€ for it.

My FH3 crashes at the same point as Bez' does.

Normally i would ask for a refund, but this game looks awesome when it works, so i will cut them some slack.

A proper testing sequence, including closed and open beta sessions, focus groups and interaction with the development team is badly needed for products like this. Especially for the PC platform with all its different configurations, hardware, software and game gear.

It is really amateurish from a large Company, like Microsoft, that they have not done any PC testing at all. And if they did, they used the wrong people to do so.

I remember Eden Games and Atari giving away the first DLC for free, after the rocky launch. But that was a forced launch, because Atari was almost broke. M$ is just cheap on the testing. :roll:

That 30$ expansion pack will just cover our grief :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wish i could help Bez but im not shore how i fixed mine but when i tried to launch it today it refused to launch currently trying to reinstall it on different HDD
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea all these issues should have been fixed, but overall the game is great, but it needs some more server optimization as the menu server lag is driving me nuts having to wait 5-15 sec for a bloody server to load and sync. it.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks guys looks like most of us are in the same boat.

I did think about reinstalling but am holding off for now hoping for a fix. :mrgreen:

I am inclined to think it is a graphics problem as all seemed ok on loading and only crashes when the actual game is about to start so might try rolling back the graphics driver though my gut feeling is this wonk work and I am clutching at straws here. :whistle:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Hmm okay if you think it could be the GPU driver have you then tried to do a clean reinstall of the driver?
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Not yet but definitely thinking about it, just wanted to see if you guys thought it was worth a try. :?

I can see now why M $ didn't release a PC demo before the game was released :o I wonder how many of us would of bought a broken game. :snooty:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nvidia has released an FH3 optimized driver.

But maybe you need to start the game in default graphics settings.

It all shows how little experience they have with the PC platform for games.
The demo or an open PC Beta was desperately needed.

Now everybody who bought the game is an unwilling beta tester. And that is just bad business practise.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

So, any news on Speed Elixir? lol :D
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well I didn't roll back the nvid driver but I did reinstall it and I can now get a little further in the game. :o
However it still crashes :facepalm:

I can get as far as the garage now so getting closer, this leads me to believe it definitely has something to do with the graphics but don't know what to do next. :think:
Forza Horizon 3 01_10_2016 10_30_26.png
Image Image
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Weird I have no real problems with the pc version I am level 165 and 90% of that is played on the pc version ... however I don't really use certain things like dlc purchases, etc that I still do on my xbox. what videocards you use 10xx versions? some games like fallout 4 have problems with the new GTX10xx cards I still use a GTX980
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”