FH3 Game Play Experience

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So what do you guys think of it?

I can start the game, it does recognize the Fanatec CSW V2, but it does not recognize the pedals as i have those separate on USB, just like the handbrake. So the moment i hit enter the game, it CTD's lol
Can't play, so can't say. :twocents-02cents:

:eeek:

Edit, i should be able to play with a controller, but i prefer wheels in race games, so i wait until proper wheel/pedal support is added before i will continue. I also have aditional control units, like a dash and button box i want to use.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I can't play it either, it works fine up to the when i press the "continue to game" menu setting and then it just CTD's.

This is really ratarded that a game made for windows can't even start without CTD'ing.

This is uacceptable.

Will have to check the internet to see if other got it to work and how they did it.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lol, i thought i got a CTD because of the failing wheel support.

Maybe you will have to run it at a kind of "standard" setting first. Or disable dynamic display or else. I might look into it later or tomorrow. But it surely is not a warm welcome for PC users. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

well it runs fine here however I've seen more stories ... I think I'm the lucky one
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I will try to start it tomorrow in a non exotic resolution (1080p) and with a controller hooked up. It will probably run than. Base setup.

Like i mentioned before, they will have to get used to all PC hardware game gear.

That is why there should have been a Demo or PC Beta.... :?

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

OMFG you need to deactivate your mic to play the game, my game just started for real now :party:

FH3 is epic, the sounds and the controller featback is giving me a fingergasme xD :mrgreen:

Cowboy (avatar name) is driving the Ford Mustang 350R and it sounds beastly, i'm still wait to get my hands on the Ferrari 488 GTB i litterally can not wait to hear it scream 8-)
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Just hit level 153 ...
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Mostly I'm having performance issues, mainly because my video card needs an upgrade from MSI GTX 960 to something higher in the $400 range. Also the game does not recognize my G27 wheel and it won't let me assign custom keys even to the default wheel profile. Other than that the gameplay is pretty much "Unlimited." :wink:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just loaded up the game a short wile ago and everything runs fine :o
Running on medium settings for now till I'm sure everything is ok but so far no problems except for the handling :( I'm not happy with the way it feels need to mess with the settings a bit. :mrgreen:
As for the game I've only played for just over an hour so still early days but so far I like it if I can get the wheel settings sorted. :ugeek:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote: you need to deactivate your mic to play the game
In W10 or in Forza?

I might have to do the same. :lol:

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”