FH3 Game Play Experience

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Graphics look awesome, like expected. There are way too much bonusses for BS, but that is a matter of taste.

And it is still hilarious how the devs of FH3 are obsessed with TDU. The Lancia Delta S4 and Audi Sport Quatto were addon cars for TDU2, but never released. The models and physics were partially developed.

Forza should focus on their own game and less on the competition.
Copying means you're always one step behind. :twocents-02cents:

Weather effects and snowy tracks are awesome though.

But as long as i can not play with my wheel in my prefered settings, i won't get new DLC for this game.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:53 pm Graphics look awesome, like expected. There are way too much bonusses for BS, but that is a matter of taste.

And it is still hilarious how the devs of FH3 are obsessed with TDU. The Lancia Delta S4 and Audi Sport Quatto were addon cars for TDU2, but never released. The models and physics were partially developed.

Forza should focus on their own game and less on the competition.
Copying means you're always one step behind. :twocents-02cents:

Weather effects and snowy tracks are awesome though.

But as long as i can not play with my wheel in my prefered settings, i won't get new DLC for this game.
Yeah, this is a game that reminds me of TDU a lot, specially with the GPS voice...
I swear they use the same 1 they did in TDU :loll:

Setting up the wheel was a real challenge, but once i found my happy place it's fine.
Leaning more towards sim racing like you'd expect from the forza series.
I'm very happy Nitro bottles are not in this game :mrgreen:
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

I made a couple of videos already in this game.

There are also a couple more videos on my channel from FH3. Have fun watching. (I hope everyone can watch them. I remember i got a message for two of my videos that they are not available in some countrys because of the music i used.)
Cruising is not a crime
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Love watching those paint videos, thanks for posting.
Image Image
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Thanks for uploading these! They were really fun to watch!

On another note, there was a leak that FH4 will be set in Japan. Finally they are really paying attention to their audience!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)

Return to “Forza Horizon 3”