Discuss the possible next release in the TDU franchise
By MadManCK
Bezrider wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:10 am
nemesis wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:11 am
I think we should give Bigben the benefit of the doubt and not start being or thinking negatively about TDU3. I'm sure they want to make an amazing game for us, it's in their benefit to do so. I look forward to seeing and playing TDU3, I personally along with a large group of my friends and family will be preordering the game and buying all dlc available. :rightthumbup: :banana-dance:
Are you sure you don't work for Bigben :loll:
He is right though. We should give them the benefit of the doubt, if there is any :D

I think everybody is well aware that it takes a lot of skill and effort to create a fully functional open world game.
It might be new territory for BigBen, but there are many projects now that involve open world scenery, so there are enough experienced developers around who can pull that off.

For me it is important they keep the good TDU vibe. Saturated colors, exotic scenery and the good life lifestyle.
The rest is just window dressing. ;)
By Bezrider
MadManCK wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:37 am
For me it is important they keep the good TDU vibe. Saturated colors, exotic scenery and the good life lifestyle.
The rest is just window dressing. ;)
I definitely agree with this, TDU is living the high life in exotic places that are very colourful. :happy-wavemulticolor:
@MadManCK congrats on passing the 10000 post mark, you are at the highest rank Veteran Racer. :rightthumbup:
By nemesis
Bezrider wrote:
nemesis wrote:
I think we should give Bigben the benefit of the doubt and not start being or thinking negatively about TDU3. I'm sure they want to make an amazing game for us, it's in their benefit to do so. I look forward to seeing and playing TDU3, I personally along with a large group of my friends and family will be preordering the game and buying all dlc available. :rightthumbup: :banana-dance:
No... no... of course I don't work for Bigben, that would be a silly idea... anywho I look forward to finally getting a chance to enjoy a new TDU and can't wait to play it! :2thumbsup:
By Bezrider
nemesis wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:01 pm
Bezrider wrote:
nemesis wrote:
No... no... of course I don't work for Bigben, that would be a silly idea... anywho I look forward to finally getting a chance to enjoy a new TDU and can't wait to play it! :2thumbsup:
Was only joking :mrgreen: ...............or was i :shifty: ;)
By MadManCK
Bezrider wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:41 pm

@MadManCK congrats on passing the 10000 post mark, you are at the highest rank Veteran Racer. :rightthumbup:

:banana-dance:
By Prepsi
This idea just recently came to me, but since The Crew 2 is going to have racing in planes and boats, it would be awesome to get in on some of that in TDU as well. Imagine slipping into your vintage, Lambo-engined Riva and cruising up from Eivissa or Honolulu to your country home in Portinax or the North Shore. Or getting into your high end Cessna and flying around the islands, taking in all the scenery from a bird's eye view. If they do go through with this though, I'd like for there to be some cruiser boats and passenger planes, keeping in touch with TDU's high-life atmosphere. But hey, since we're high-rollers with a adrenaline appetite, give us the other extreme too! I'd love to see some decommissioned naval speedboats and WW2-Era fighters!
By MadManCK
Lol, you might add Helicopters, Jet Ski's and Surfboards to that :lol:

I play Crew2 test version and i do like the option to fly or race boats. But for me driving cars will always be no.1.

And when it comes to bikes, we need choppers for those easy riding cruises. 8-)

I really do hope TDU3 will get the original TDU vibe and focuses on the cars and collecting and customizing cars. :party:
PC Water Cooling

Looks nice, maybe abit to busy but nice. Btw the[…]

WeeklyTournaments

WOW, Very Nice time BATA :2thumbsup: Here's n[…]

Weekly Challenges

WOW, Very Nice time BATA :2thumbsup: Here's nex[…]

What a Porsche can do to ya

https://youtu.be/Jx8pALHaKRw