Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: TDU 3 Wishlist

Post by MadManCK » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:37 am

Bezrider wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:10 am
nemesis wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:11 am
I think we should give Bigben the benefit of the doubt and not start being or thinking negatively about TDU3. I'm sure they want to make an amazing game for us, it's in their benefit to do so. I look forward to seeing and playing TDU3, I personally along with a large group of my friends and family will be preordering the game and buying all dlc available. :rightthumbup: :banana-dance:
Are you sure you don't work for Bigben :loll:
He is right though. We should give them the benefit of the doubt, if there is any :D

I think everybody is well aware that it takes a lot of skill and effort to create a fully functional open world game.
It might be new territory for BigBen, but there are many projects now that involve open world scenery, so there are enough experienced developers around who can pull that off.

For me it is important they keep the good TDU vibe. Saturated colors, exotic scenery and the good life lifestyle.
The rest is just window dressing. ;)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Bezrider
Website Owner
Website Owner
Champion
Champion

Post by Bezrider » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:41 pm

MadManCK wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:37 am
For me it is important they keep the good TDU vibe. Saturated colors, exotic scenery and the good life lifestyle.
The rest is just window dressing. ;)
I definitely agree with this, TDU is living the high life in exotic places that are very colourful. :happy-wavemulticolor:
@MadManCK congrats on passing the 10000 post mark, you are at the highest rank Veteran Racer. :rightthumbup:

Image Image

nemesis
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Post by nemesis » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:01 pm

Bezrider wrote:
nemesis wrote:
I think we should give Bigben the benefit of the doubt and not start being or thinking negatively about TDU3. I'm sure they want to make an amazing game for us, it's in their benefit to do so. I look forward to seeing and playing TDU3, I personally along with a large group of my friends and family will be preordering the game and buying all dlc available. :rightthumbup: :banana-dance:
No... no... of course I don't work for Bigben, that would be a silly idea... anywho I look forward to finally getting a chance to enjoy a new TDU and can't wait to play it! :2thumbsup:

Bezrider
Website Owner
Website Owner
Champion
Champion

Post by Bezrider » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:17 pm

nemesis wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:01 pm
Bezrider wrote:
nemesis wrote:
No... no... of course I don't work for Bigben, that would be a silly idea... anywho I look forward to finally getting a chance to enjoy a new TDU and can't wait to play it! :2thumbsup:
Was only joking :mrgreen: ...............or was i :shifty: ;)

Image Image

MadManCK
Veteran Racer
Veteran Racer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MadManCK » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:34 am

Bezrider wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:41 pm

@MadManCK congrats on passing the 10000 post mark, you are at the highest rank Veteran Racer. :rightthumbup:

:banana-dance:

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Prepsi
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Post by Prepsi » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:59 am

This idea just recently came to me, but since The Crew 2 is going to have racing in planes and boats, it would be awesome to get in on some of that in TDU as well. Imagine slipping into your vintage, Lambo-engined Riva and cruising up from Eivissa or Honolulu to your country home in Portinax or the North Shore. Or getting into your high end Cessna and flying around the islands, taking in all the scenery from a bird's eye view. If they do go through with this though, I'd like for there to be some cruiser boats and passenger planes, keeping in touch with TDU's high-life atmosphere. But hey, since we're high-rollers with a adrenaline appetite, give us the other extreme too! I'd love to see some decommissioned naval speedboats and WW2-Era fighters!

MadManCK
Veteran Racer
Veteran Racer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MadManCK » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:12 am

Lol, you might add Helicopters, Jet Ski's and Surfboards to that :lol:

I play Crew2 test version and i do like the option to fly or race boats. But for me driving cars will always be no.1.

And when it comes to bikes, we need choppers for those easy riding cruises. 8-)

I really do hope TDU3 will get the original TDU vibe and focuses on the cars and collecting and customizing cars. :party:

Return to “Test Drive Unlimited 3”