The Crew 2 - Beta Testing

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Do not forget to take the survey. Check your mailbox. :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

just did it ^^
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

Just ended the survey. I finished it saying to devs to take care of exploiters and glitchers to set records. I hope they do that right on this one
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For those invited, there is another technical test, starting today. This is a different version than the alpha or beta versions.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, we're coming up to the game's original release date. Do you think it was a good idea for them to push it back? Is there still a lot of work that needs to be done?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Besides some clipping and stuttering in cut scenes, the game seems to run reasonably well. But there are still some essential game play issues that need to be taken care of before release.

I doubt it will be released on the proposed date. It they do, it will have some flaws that will be critisized and could have been avoided.

I'm more worried about too indirect controller input. I really do not understand why.... :roll:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

So is it only a select few who got/gets to join on this TC2 test?

I didn't get any form of notice about it, even-though played the Alpha test, so how does that work?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Technical test is different from alpha or beta tests. Those have limited content and are usually for networking and server stress, as well as basic feedback.

Tech tests are more in-depth. They have more content as well.
Check your mail box. If there is no invite, you have to wait for the next beta. Won't be too long after a technical test.

:geek:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The next technical test starts tomorrow (8th March). Check your mail for the invite.

I want to try my wheel this time. Unfortunately my race rig is still not finished. So i have to use the foldable chair setup. :party:

Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy MadManCK:
MadManCK wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:26 am I want to try my wheel this time. Unfortunately my race rig is still not finished. So i have to use the foldable chair setup. :party:
Well you shouldn't have any issue. I used my wheel setup last time around (TTS#3) with out a problem.
Felt really nice too.

Later
Alowgo

Return to “The Crew 2”