The Crew 2

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 pm Bez, i don't think you are the target audience, i think they are aiming to please the 10-20 age group first as it is there the money is, as not alot of grownups play video games regularly.
Wrong twice. You would be surprised to see how many grown-ups actually play a lot of games. And they have the money too. :mrgreen:

In regards to the sticker shop; i had a talk in Lyon with Fergus about that. The real reason they left it out so far, is the constant uploading and downloading of custom designs. And with server stability issues in mind, the load needs to be reduced.

I suggested the cloud option, where you upload your custom designs to the cloud once and they can be downloaded for every event.

Another reason is that Car manufacturers don't want it. Some "designers" just can't help themselves with insults or 18+ graphics.
The current system already limits some stickers to be used on certain cars. And yes, that kind of knit-picking happens.

The good part is that the devs do like the idea of a custom shop.

But so far in the Crew, you can not even paint rims or pick and choose a variety of body kits.

Even if creating paint jobs with pre selected wraps, race stripes and stickers is easy, the real customizing options should be a key feature in The Crew 2.

I do know for a fact that many players left or lost interest in Crew 1 because of the lack of real customizing options and the bad social aspects.

The meeting spots in The Crew 2 will probably be a bit like the Community Racing Center in TDU2. And from the looks of it, you can select your own avatar for the game. Will you be able to customize your avatar?
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

@MadmanCk Yeah got those twin 1080 Tis love them also got Oculus rift as well been having fun when i can my time is bit stretched with the arrival of my daughter she 7 weeks old already likes CSW :2thumbsup:

But im still gaming coming back to normal routine slowly been playing alot of TCGRW love the game but another Ubisoft hit and miss

As for grown ups don't play video games thats funny i know alot more grown ups that sink more hours into games than there kids

Plus with all that set aside when it comes to Ubisoft they have one target, thats anyone who will buy a copy and remember its all about quarterly profit margins nothing more nothing less as an X share holder i know this all to well :rightthumbup:

After 480 hours playing the crew main reason i left

Did not like the way the handling had gone
Cheaters
Lack real customization
Lack proper multiplayer focus lets be honest thats how TC1 was sold to the people community focused multiplayer

:twocents-02cents:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Congratz with your daughter and good to hear she likes the CSW :lol:

Those 1080ti's must rock. :ugeek:

:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:16 pm Bez, i don't think you are the target audience, i think they are aiming to please the 10-20 age group first as it is there the money is, as not alot of grownups play video games regularly.
Your right I'm most likely not :(
But clubs to hang out with your mates and the chance to make your car stand out from the rest of the crowd with a unique paint job is something i think would definitely appeal to the younger crowd :D
This may still come in The Crew 2 but at the moment it doesn't seem like they have listened to much of what the community has asked for, I guess only time will tell. :party:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well it would seem grownups with no kids play games alot, other just crash in front of the TV :mrgreen:

But for sure clubs and paintshop would be nice, and i all fairness could still show up ingame, as be haven't see any of the customizations yet, but may be talked about in the interview with the game producer tonight at 22.00 cet.

And as BlackPanthaa said in his video the hands on gameplay would be today / later today / we get it tomorrow, so by then we'll know more about it.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So as I am watching more and more gameplay, I'm getting more interested in this game. I'll wait for reviews to come out before making a final decision, but it certainly looks fun!

I also noticed something interesting while watching gameplay: the amount of traffic on the freeway in New York City was significantly less than what was in the first game. I wonder if they needed to decrease the traffic just to make the demo easier, or if it will be that way in the full release because that will put less stress on the hardware. :think:
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

:facepalm:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:43 am:facepalm:
:loll:

Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

i am on the fence about getting back to The Crew. my old DFGT went south on me and i didnt want to spend the money for another one, i liked the handling and all, didnt really care for the AI traffic.

from videos i have gathered that Crew 2 has a bigger map, cant really tell if the traffic has changed or not.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ai traffic in Crew 1 is probably the worst traffic implementation since the introduction of racing games. And that might even be an understatement :lol:

Return to “The Crew 2”