The Crew 2

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm pretty surprised at how quickly they are preparing this one too. Didn't it take them like 5 or 6 years to develop the first game? I bet a lot of that development time was dedicated to the obnoxiously huge map. So given that they may have put, at most, three years of development into this game so far, I wonder what all this game is going to include. Is the map going to be smaller? Is there going to be improved customization? (Obviously my priorities are in all the wrong places! :loll:)
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I'm partly surprised by this as Wild Run brought a lot more content to the game than CAU did so it was only natural that they were either winding the crew down and working on something else, I personally can't wait for this especially the E3 info coming.

I just hope when they say beyond the road, it isn't gonna change beyond recognition, more cars, more modification maybe of the headquarters as I doubt it'll be houses like TDU, maybe more characters to use and more missions for all specs.

Seriously hope they keep all specs used in the Crew especially monster and drift out of the extreme ones, more street, dirt and raid cars, bikes would be welcome to balance out the large number of Perf and nearly as many Circuit.

Goes without saying though I will preorder this on my Xbox One as soon as it becomes available to do so. :woot:
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I will preorder also.

Hopefully they are listened from community feedback - especially for bug fixes and wishes what was better in TDUs.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I think we will have to face the fact that IvoryTower used The Crew Wild Run as a beta for the new The Crew 2.

But hopefully The Crew 2 will have more social player interaction, and i really hope they can deliver more than 8 player lobbies by now.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Had to drop by after seeing E3 video i haven't posted in a while and been away a while but still read forums

Look for me the issue why i wont buy the crew 2 is Ubisoft never listen to the community its rinse and repeat with addons after all this time they still don't understand proper car culture looks like arcade junk and jumping across roof tops in case just puts me off completely i want multiplayer interaction not school kids NFS junk

I will follow it but after the path TC1 went down i think i will give it a miss and no VR support

Reason i may buy it

If we can have more that 10 people in a crew
See more than 10 people at any one time
Add VR support not hard
Add proper anti cheat system
Add proper car modifications
Add proper paint shop
Fix wall riding

Just my two cents :twocents-02cents:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some good points there, mate. :mrgreen:

But we have to take in consideration that The Crew has slided towards Arcade more and more.

For some of the features you mention, we will have to wait for TDU3, i'm affraid. ;)

PS do you have your 2xGTX1080Ti setup yet? :ugeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Pozzessed
New Starter
New Starter

I'm unlikely to be getting it after watching the two trailers from E3 .. power boats and aircraft. So far nothing for the cruisers/explorers :snooty:
PS4 - MizPoZZeSSed :auto-swerve:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Ok after studying some of the videos and gameplay it looks like they have vastly improved the graphics and the map is larger and much more detailed but i still don't see any of the basic things we have been asking for like a real paint and sticker shop so you can add your own custom designs, also some sort of club system.

I know it is still early in the announcement stage and things like this could still be announced but looking at the videos I didn't see one car with stickers or a paint job. :o

And remember you don't get to keep all of your old cars in the old Crew :( you will have to start from scratch (and be encouraged to spend real money for in-game credits to help you get there) not to mention the mandatory DLC that will surely follow promising bigger better and faster cars, boats and planes. :mrgreen:

Sorry to be negative about this but so far apart from the better graphics and detail (things I would expect in a sequel) it's just not giving me anything I asked for. :(

So the ball is in your court Ivory Tower, prove me wrong..................(and make me happy :| )
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bez, i don't think you are the target audience, i think they are aiming to please the 10-20 age group first as it is there the money is, as not alot of grownups play video games regularly.

But sure a paintshop would be high on my list, and cruising cars too, but think of it this way, Audi is in the game now so expect Audi RS6/RS7 to be there or the R8, also BMW / Mercedes is very likely still there so plenty soccer mom cars to come :P :mrgreen:

Also i doubt The Crew 2 will lose the car from TC1 as they already own the licences for those cars, just a matter of starting all over again in a new and improved would, hopefully the story is less cheesy than the one in TC1.

Also if you or who ever spent money on ingame credits then surely they didn't know how easy it was to get money by sending friends to complet races for you. :lol:

Return to “The Crew 2”