Re: Latest Infomation on The Crew

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Beardroid91 wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:45 pm
10am PST is 19:00 CET

It is over 10am PST, they had one job to do, and they failed, they can't even give out the right time for the live stream for the interview.

Turns out it is at 1pm PST / 22:00 CET, and no one knows when exactly the interview is going to happen beyond that.

So great job The Crew 2, please pay more attention to your game...

Hopefully the live stream link is the right one [ https://mixer.com/xbox ] :lol:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Like wow, i really want this game, the handling looks like it requires a lot of skill so you need to be a good driver to get the most out of it.

And damn, jumping between car, plane and boat is god damn awesome, i no more being suck on one side of a river needing to go to the map, here you just swap to plane/boat and keep on going.

Also it looked like you would need to be very close to each other to start a race.

But the graphics and the sounds are very good, only thing missing now is more traffic and people walking around as it is only a few streets they walk on.

But so far i'm very excited for this game, i really can't wait for the BETA to start.
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

I signed up for beta just after the e3 presentation and I'm very excited about to play it.
The gameplay that appear in bear's video looks great but I think that the driving physics aren't reworked at all. For me, is a little update from TC1 physics but I hope that they rework driving physics when the game is out.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bike physics looked a lot more refined. Especially the dirt bikes with controllable slides

E3 demo mode will most likely be FA and Arcade settings. I won't judge that before i have tried it myself.
Crew 1 development physics and (controller) controls were actually better than the release version.

I do hope it is the other way around this time. But it will be even more an Arcade game for sure.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Here is the interview with a game producer.

New and existing cars - Seems some cars from TC1 is going to be in TC2 too.

River east to west - possible to sail across the map.

Map completely redone / new

And

neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

cool interview, between the 12 and 13 minute mark in response to a question, the dev guy says it'll take 3-4 hours of constant driving for a road trip from san Francisco to new York, that's better than the 45 minutes it'd take in crew 1.

I really hope skills make a return and I'm also wondering if there is still car visual customisation and specs or if they've dropped the individual specs so you'll only have a full stock vehicle to improve upon.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm under the impression that every spec has been tuned more towards the specific goals. Real race cars for example.

Most skills were ruined when specs were changed and added. Perf used to be best for precision in Crew 1 for example. Than C spec became driveable on public roads, than came the bikes, than the Dragsters and Monster trucks and now bikes are best again in some situations. :?

A system in Crew 2 where skills are limited or grouped around one or more spec would be cool. With rankings for each spec.

I seriously do hope it will be an evaluation in every way, with lots of input from the players and community suggestions.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Here the review i have been waiting the most for 8-)

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Beardroid91 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:35 pm Here the review i have been waiting the most for 8-)

Did i just hear some sort of hint of a club system in that video? :o
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Better sounds, better physics, better graphics, bring it on :2thumbsup:

Black Panthaa is babbling a lot, but he was clearly overwhelmed by this new Crew2 adventure.
Unfortunately with his driving "skills" and arcade settings, he is no good reference point for physics evaluation.
But from what i have spotted so far, the bike physics seem to allow controlled sliding. Something that was missing in Crew 1 and totally ruined dirt and raid bikes. If they improved on that it will be awesome.

I do like the fact that you will have freedom of choice. More even than in Crew 1. So players who are not really into boating and flying can stick to racing. But why would you. It gives different ways to play.

Proper HQ where you can meet people?

So far i missed customizing options (visual) and FD challenge options.

Return to “The Crew 2”