Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

in TC2 ya can drive allmost anywhere !
something that anoyed me many times in TC1 was all the locked places

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:24 pm in TC2 ya can drive allmost anywhere !
Yea just imagine the epic challenges you can make now, but it makes it very interesting.

Also the graphics in the gameplay videos are really good, IvoryTower went all out on this game, i can kind of forgive them for letting the bugs be in TC1, i just hope they fixed every issue for TC2 :)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've got to admit after watching those two videos the game looks a lot of fun although not sure how well the flying a plane will integrate with a wheel :? and again graphics look amazing :D

I also noticed mirrors still don't fully work as yet (if ever) but the more i see the more i am coming around to The Crew 2. :mrgreen:
But it will still have to come up with something like a real paint shop and better social activities like clubs and inter-club activities along with custom race making to totally win me over. :party:
Image Image
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Lunytrickz wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:24 pm in TC2 ya can drive allmost anywhere !
When I watched this video, in my mind there is still wall riding allowed.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just in case anyone missed it here is the link to the new Crew 2 Forum @Ubisoft. http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1592-The-Crew-2 ;)
Image Image
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Been a bit out of the loop since E3 enjoying outdoor stuff in the nice weather we are having. I saw my first game play video. I like how you can seemlessly transition between Car, Airplane and Boat. Free Roam looks really fun! The Graphics look pretty amazing too, of course I'm sure they won't look quite as good on Xbox.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Karu62
Apprentice
Apprentice

so how is the handling and force feedback? did they ever enable the vibration function on steering wheels? i had to stop playing the original Crew when my wheel broke on me.

if the handling and force feedback are as good or better than the original, i might consider a new wheel, especially if they enabled vibrations. the other thing i was wondering about is VR support. is that a thing?

from video's it looks like the graphics have improved, and the world got bigger.

Return to “The Crew 2”