Hot Wheels

Actually gameplay on Wednesday :2thumbsup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Same video with Black Panthaa comment, no thanks :shock:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Someone on Reddit spotted that there is different characters in the The Crew 2 so far.

Also more info on the map, it does appear to be changed abit, but how much is still to early to tell.

Last edited by Beardroid91 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

While I'm still confused about how crews will work in this game, since the whole story of the last game revolved around your character being in a crew, I'm actually more curious about what their relationship with Red Bull is. Will Red Bull be the sponsor of the motorsports in this game? I think that could be pretty cool!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I had heard it mention about the The Crew 2 reward program, basically do missions in The Crew 1 and you can unlock exclusive cars for The Crew 2.

The Crew Rewards Program

Play The Crew and unlock up to 18 vehicles in The Crew 2 before its release!

Greetings petrolheads,

Today marks a great milestone for the whole dev team and the Ivory Tower studio, with the official reveal of The Crew 2 new motorsport experience!

We're extremely excited to be able to reveal a first glimpse of the new motorsport experience we have been working on for several years now. However, it is first and foremost thanks to your support and your passion that we were able to foresee an amazing future for our beloved franchise.

We recently celebrated the 12-million-player mark on The Crew, and we wanted to thank you once again - not only with testimonies and heartfelt letters, but also with some fantastic surprises to help tide you over before the release of The Crew 2.

FREE VEHICLE FOR ALL THE CREW OWNERS!

First of all, we are thrilled to offer ALL The Crew owners the iconic Ferrari 458 Speciale for their upcoming road trips in The Crew 2!This supercar will be waiting for you in your garage when you start playing The Crew 2, allowing you to delve into this new experience as easily and stylishly as possible.

To be eligible for this reward, you need only ensure that you have launched the game at least once before the release of The Crew 2. The Crew Wild Run and The Crew Calling All Units aren't required.

THE CREW REWARDS PROGRAM - COLLECT UP TO 18 VEHICLES!

But that's not all! The journey continues on The Crew and all your past and future successes will reap extra benefits in The Crew 2!

Today, we're happy to officially launch the The Crew Rewards Program!

Thanks to the Rewards Program, all The Crew players - current, past, or to come - will be able to unlock exclusive content on The Crew 2 thanks to their in-game successes.

Don't wait any longer to become the next king of Motornation!

By participating, you will be able to expand your The Crew 2 garage step by step to unlock up to 18 vehicles for release!

Starting today, we will unveil two awards per month until the end of the year. Each one will consist of a specific action to perform in The Crew and an associated The Crew 2 vehicle as a reward.

Of course, if you already completed these awards in The Crew then you will not need to repeat them - Reward unlocking is retroactive.

The actions will offer a variety of difficulty levels, and we encourage you to head to the forums and share your best tips with the community!

All players who successfully complete five, ten, or fifteen of the listed actions by the game's release date will also be rewarded with vehicles exclusive to The Crew 2, so stay tuned to learn more.

With all that in mind, it's time to join the starting line with the first three awards, available as of today!

You can track your progression directly in game.

The Crew Rewards Program is available now and until the release of The Crew 2, so don't forget to unlock your vehicles by then!

We'll be back next month with the next batch of awards and associated rewards. Thank you again for your support, we are looking forward to seeing you on the road again, 510s!

The Crew Team
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/news/201292191
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

LOOOL
then i'll have all 18 vehicle's unlocked allready because i've done all the awards :mrgreen:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:48 pm LOOOL
then i'll have all 18 vehicle's unlocked allready because i've done all the awards :mrgreen:

Thats awesome Luny, yea if so then you already have all 18 waiting for you.

But i just can't find the " Retroactive " award in the awards, the closest to it is " Radioactive " so is there a spelling error ?!?

I literally went through all awards 2 times to make sure, i didn't find it, so i think they meant it to be Radioactive.

The Crew2017-6-13-23-33-17.jpg

Like this

Skærmbillede 2017-06-14 00.18.18.png

- - - - - - -

And can check your Rewards here:

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/game/the- ... gi_ID45081
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

don't know, just check the ones ya DIDN'T doe
if its in there ya still need to doe it
if not, ya save ^^
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So, that means we will start the Crew2 with a nice stacked Garage of 18+1 cars.
The Ferrari 458 Italia will be there for all previous Crew players.

I think this is a nice gesture. Will it deviate from working your way up in the Crew 2?

It is also a smart way for many to re-try Crew 1 and finish some jobs.
Keep the momentum going
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

10am PST is 19:00 CET

Return to “The Crew 2”