Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i just registered succesfully here ^^
https://www.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/the- ... #207290204
see if this works
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:53 pm i just registered succesfully here ^^
see if this works
Awesome, that worked thanks :D
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Beardroid91 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:55 pm
Lunytrickz wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:53 pm i just registered succesfully here ^^
see if this works
Awesome, that worked thanks :D
Ya :welcome:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bezrider wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:45 pm
Beardroid91 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:35 pm Bez, we did watch the same thing right, as i just about now picked up my jaw from the floor as i was completely blindsided by The Crew 2 and the crazy amount of racing types they have put in the game.

Now to sign up for the beta testing 8-)
Yes we did watch the same video and like i say, i think it is trying to hard to to please everyone instead of sticking to what it was supposed to be " an open world driving game" :shock:
Well at least it won't be anything like TDU 3 ( i hope :eeek: )

Well it is more of the epicness that maybe it good to begin with, i hope they reworked the social part of the game, as it was lacking in the The Crew 1, if they just fix the social part then the The Crew 2 would be very good.

And 8+ lobbies needs to be a thing or the game is dead.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Actually, as a huge fanboy of The Crew, I'm with Bez on this one. It looks like it's gonna be the same map as last time, which bothers me more than anything. And while I am a fan of diversity, this looks like they are spreading themselves very thin. Let's not forget that the physics in the last game weren't too great, but now they need to develop physics for boats and planes.

Obviously I'm still interested in the game, but they will need to absolutely blow me away with an update to the environment if they are going to draw me back. The last thing I want is to explore a map that I have already combed through for the past two and a half years.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yes and no, i actually think the map is even bigger, as they had to put more stuff into it, plus the new ofroading needs a ton of words and swamps something The Crew1 didn't really have a lot of, so i think it is a new map, but still based on USA.

Also the graphics looked next gen, The Crew 2 actually looked like Forza Horrizon did in the trees, so it is a new map and graphics for sure.

-- - -

For those who missed out on the trailer here it is:

Like damn, keeps getting me more into it, and Audi is in The Crew2 :woot:

The Crew 2's map seems to be 3-4 times bigger, judging by the size of New York and the open worlds + rivers etc. It's gonna be insane.
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

and here's the link to register for the BETA ^^
enjoy :2thumbsup:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mods, we need to open the new The Crew 2 sub forum as this thread is getting to crowded and offtopic.

make it happen ASAP ;)
 ! Message from: MadManCK
working on it 8-) EDIT: done
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 pm now they need to develop physics for boats and planes
Not really. They can copy paste the physics of the old caddy :loll:

But i think it looks awesome. And to be able to fly and drive boats is a nice bonus too.
Don't know how planes will work with a wheel though. :?
Base physics looked allright, but can be development physics.

Graphics are truly next gen now.

I'm pleasantly surprised. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

placeholder
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew 2”