Re: Latest Infomation on The Crew

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Lunytrickz wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:24 pm in TC2 ya can drive allmost anywhere !
something that anoyed me many times in TC1 was all the locked places

They did make more places accessible. I never understood why you could not enter parking garages and certain lots. This video shows some F&F style fun 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Do we know when the beta is supposed to start? Obviously the game is coming out next year, so the beta won't be for a while, but I just find it a bit weird that Ivory Tower has gone almost completely silent about the game.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:37 pm Do we know when the beta is supposed to start? Obviously the game is coming out next year, so the beta won't be for a while, but I just find it a bit weird that Ivory Tower has gone almost completely silent about the game.
This is the sort of thing they do, get just enough info out to start the ball rolling then leave it for a while so the media does all the work. :twisted:

I'm sure we will get to know soon enough. :mrgreen:

Funnily enough, i was in the vicinity of one of the Ubi soft studios today. ;) (it's only 20 miles from my house :D )
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

A few hints on some of the cars you can drive in the crew 2 in this video. :shhh:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Did i hear engine sounds recorded from real sounds? Finally :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The Crew 2 and Skull and Bones Achieve Record Beta Registrations:

During Ubisoft’s quarterly financial conference call for investors and analysts, President and Chief Executive Officer Yves Guillemot and Chief Financial Officer Alain Martinez talked about the company’s expectations for The Crew 2, Far Cry 5 and Skull and Bones.

About The Crew 2, Guillemot mentioned that registrations for the upcoming beta phases have reached record levels for all Ubisoft games, which is “very promising.”

This is great, and means that we can get The Crew 2 tested 100% and not end up with a bugged game like The Crew 1 which only got worse with time.

But strangely enough there is still no news about when the Beta testing is going to take place, maybe they are confident in their game already, as the E3 gameplay looked flawless, but who knows, i would just think that they should let the playerbase know when (ballpark) the beta testing would be.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

"More exclusive info on The Crew 2" Does that mean the Beta test ? :mrgreen:
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So I noticed at 1am (UK time) that the pre-order info and release date for The Crew 2 is now in store,
It will be released for 3 day early access on 13th March 2018

Link https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p ... fr5g38fc4k

And the info for those who can't be bothered to go to Microsoft store
Description

Pre-order and get early access to the  The Crew® 2 Legendary Motors Pack which includes:
- Harley Davidson Iron
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 Touring Car 2016

The Crew® 2 - Gold Edition features :
- A 3-day early access on 13 March 2018
- The Crew® 2 Season Pass
- The Crew® 2 Motorsports Deluxe Pack that includes:
* Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck 2017
* Abarth 500 2008 Monster Truck Edition
* Pilatus PC-21
*3 outfits to customize your pilot

Take on the American motorsports scene as you explore and dominate the land, air, and sea of the United States in one of the most exhilarating open worlds ever created.  With a wide variety of exotic cars, bikes, boats, and planes to choose from, experience the unbridled thrill and adrenaline-pumping excitement of competing across the entire USA as you test your skills in a wide range of driving disciplines. Record every heart-pounding, white-knuckle, moment and share them with the simple push of a button - fame is yours to take! Play with up to 7 friends online.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Only 7 other players... Like WTF, they had one job and they already disappointed me as 8 players isn't enough, it better be 8 person groups/crews.

But only kind of cocky to release the release date while not even having had a Beta test to see if it works or not... Anyone else get the feeling of them rushing it out the door ?!

And how much do you wanna bet they'll miss the release date, it is the French after all... The Crew 1 was pushed back a few times if i remember correct and it still had a million bugs.

And i see no point in buying the GOLD edition as it hardly offers anything, atleast nothing i care about.

But will have to wait and see for when the beta test comes if the game is any good or if it is just The Crew 1 2.0 bug nightmare.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As long as you can play with 8 players in a crew, it is not an issue. If they continue the lame 4 player crews it is.
Reason is most likely the average internet connection. But i have played 12 player races in Grid AS, so it can be done. Maybe open world gives different dynamics, but it should be possible to play with 12, 16 or even more players at once.

I do remember the amount of issues this team had with more than 8 player sessions. :o

Return to “The Crew 2”