The Crew 2 - Beta Testing

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Yea the TC2 definitely runs better than TC1 ever did, and i'm amazed by the game world.
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm also very surprised about TC2 alpha.
When I start the game it will be downloaded to the bottom of the taskbar
and I see the intro in the small rectangle without any soundtracking.
That's all that happens to me. :(
Who knows what's going wrong with me? :angry-banghead:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Looks like the game is minimized. Better ask this at the test forum. :geek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 pm Looks like the game is minimized. Better ask this at the test forum. :geek:
I've gotten a normal screen after 50 times restart :) .
I could adjust correctly under Options dei Grafik. ;)
Nun it works quite well and I can play :auto-swerve:
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

So I know you all can't really say anything about the game, but are you all having fun? Is it an improvement over the first one?
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

grooks10 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:50 pm So I know you all can't really say anything about the game, but are you all having fun? Is it an improvement over the first one?
so far it looks to be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

grooks10 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:50 pm So I know you all can't really say anything about the game, but are you all having fun? Is it an improvement over the first one?
It is an improvement in about every aspect of the game. Including implementation of about everything on our original Crew1 feedback list.
But there is still a lot of work to do (Alpha). You can see where this is heading though. :geek:

So they kept the good stuff for part 2.

This might be one of these rare occasions, where a sequel is actually better than the original. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

This seems to be playable with my current PC but fps are much lower than I have inCrew1.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Moominpappa wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:44 am This seems to be playable with my current PC but fps are much lower than I have inCrew1.
Maybe ask Santa for a new GFX? Prices of the Nvidia Pascal series have been reduced lately :party:

Alpha test is now over. It has been a good ride :mrgreen:

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:21 am This might be one of these rare occasions, where a sequel is actually better than the original. :mrgreen:
Look at Project Cars 2, at least for me is much better than it's predecessor.

Now on topic, for me is a huge improvement from TC1 and very pleased with the new physics on cars and I see that those "skilled" players don´t have their weapons to set world records and I hope so for the final game :2thumbsup:

Return to “The Crew 2”