To Crew 1 For Crew 2

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As there will be an option to unlock up to 18 cars in The Crew 2 for Crew 1 players, it is time to Crew up and do these last achievements.

Anyone of our TDUDT community who needs help with unlocking awards can post a request here.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I guess that I need some, but I can't play the crew over ten days. After that I have much more time.
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

Well they finally have un-locked all 15 vehicles for The Crew® 2 Reward Program.
The only thing left to do is to announce what the 3rd and final bonus vehicle is.

For me, I happen to have them all un-locked.

Good Luck to you all.

Later
Alowgo
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

How much you want to bet it is the Ferrari 458 Speciale, seeing as it is the only car on the picture on the reward site left to been revealed as the rest of them has been revealed / confirmed already.
Skærmbillede 2018-03-22 22.26.58.png
So it is 100% going to be the Ferrari 458 Speciale, which would be epic.
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy Beardroid91:
Beardroid91 wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:31 pm How much you want to bet it is the Ferrari 458 Speciale, seeing as it is the only car on the picture on the reward site left to been revealed as the rest of them has been revealed / confirmed already.

Skærmbillede 2018-03-22 22.26.58.png

So it is 100% going to be the Ferrari 458 Speciale, which would be epic.

I think you may have missed the info on that car. As it is already announced that you would get that car by just playing The Crew® 1 anytime from there announcement to just before the release of The Crew® 2. It says that right on the Reward Program Page before you log-in. I hope that clears things up.

Later
Alowgo
Last edited by Alowgo on Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

i made a video from all the award vehicle's and the skills to free them ^^
apart from the "drive to all 5 aeria's in a crew in one session" they're all pretty eazy to get (IMO :mrgreen: )

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Useful video there. But they did mention 19 vehicles...

Simply logging in and play Crew1 will give you most reward cars. If any are still missing, most events are easy to achieve. :party:

https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/the-cr ... s-program/
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

I would like to see some kind of hard achievement to unlock a expensive car. I suggested that on the survey of closed alpha :party:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

all vehicles are revealed now ^^
15 + 3 stars and the fezza = 19

Desktop Screenshot 2018.04.17 - 14.37.28.36.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Add to that pre-order bonus and possible TTS/Alpha/Closed Beta content, like stickers or clothing units and you will get a flying start in Crew2.

:character-blues:

Return to “The Crew 2”