WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

So what that is the first confirmed cheating exploit glitch on our weekly challenge?! It would be cheating if others can't move those forklifts out of the way too, i know i couldn't move them one bit myself when i tried.

So Mad's time should be considered invalid unless others can recreate the advantage.

Mad do you run with some different graphics settings?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

When we did that run, there were no forklifts there. But the containers were more close to the front. I had to lift to avoid touching them.

I guess the plant is dynamic with different changes going on.

I run everything at ultra or high as usual. Luny had the same circumstances.
And if you check Bata's Video, you also see no forklifts there.

So it must be a random thing. Koru is the first to complain about it.

There is no unfair advantage or anything else. Stop false accusations.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I looked at all the videos from the challenge and i also used that cut like 15 times when i drove on the challenge and never did the forklifts move one bit, so you are either in the right or it is a 1/1000 game glitch, like the SanFrancisco run i had in the Dodge Charger where there was no traffic at all where there should have been packed with rush hour traffic.

But winning on an exploit is nothing better than wall bouncing or rail riding, which you hate so much, but just saying :roll:

So you pretty much won the challange on a glitch, shame i didn't have your luck :P
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I just want to judge this as a mistake from the game and not impersonate anyone. :?
The time gain is perhaps 0.2 to 0.4 seconds but this is not the real problem. Annoying is that you often have to crash at the place and start again from the beginning. The time advantage of Mad is indeed a much larger amount faster So it does not matter.
Perhaps this has emerged when using with other servers. :think:
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

1 more reason i just tought about could be that
those forklifts disappeared because we where as 2 crewmembers in the same sesion

like wenn we do a long cruize FD and ya get a surtain distance behind the lead car, the traffic disapears
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Koru it is more like a 1 sec as you enter the strait at a higher speed than you normally would as the forklifts is parked right where Mad drove so he probably earned a sec on that cut alone.

Interesting point Luny, but these forklifts can't be move hitting them, so they isn't movable normally, and for your theory to work other unmovable objects should have be different too in Mad's run.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91 wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:16 am So you pretty much won the challange on a glitch, shame i didn't have your luck :P
I did not win on a glitch. My best time on the other route was 2.18.6, so that is still 6/10 faster than the rest :P

In addition to that, the containers are more backwards in Koru's video, so you can drive much faster, but afterwards have to take a different line due to the forklift.
And you still need to drive the rest without mistakes.

I really do not like your false accusations. There was never intentional glitch abuse and i still think the plant is dynamic.
Trying to discredit my run is just lame. And we have not seen any video from your run at all.... :P

Looking forward to Bata's new challenge :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:53 pm Looking forward to Bata's new challenge :party:
Here's my surprise challenge. Why surprise? because this time the vehicle restricted is only bikes. No cuts allowed

D5K8DPN
Two cylinders are enough

Perf spec sport/naked bikes only mentioned here:
- Ducati Diavel
- Ducati Monster 1200 S
- Ducati Panigale R
- KTM 1190 RC8 R
- KTM 1290 Super Duke R ABS

Let the game begin :twisted: :party:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:53 pmI did not win on a glitch. My best time on the other route was 2.18.6, so that is still 6/10 faster than the rest :P

I really do not like your false accusations. There was never intentional glitch abuse and i still think the plant is dynamic.
Trying to discredit my run is just lame. And we have not seen any video from your run at all.... :P
I know, but still strange no one else could recreate it, so it was a glitch somehow, but most be a rare dynamic thing like you said. And i never question whether or you cheated or not as i know where you stand on that, i only asked the question of how it could different for you when others could not recreate it. But time to put it to rest. ;)

Well i could have put up my 2.23 time, but it was never competitive the other times, as i never got to grips with the Hummer as i like consistency in a car and the Hummer is unpredictable as hell imo.

Next week will be interesting for me as i have just about no skills on bikes as i last played them 9-10 months ago. :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

BATA_MANTA wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:03 pm Here's my surprise challenge. Why surprise? because this time the vehicle restricted is only bikes.
Let the game begin :twisted: :party:

Must be a hot bike run than... :auto-dirtbike:

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”