WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Epic run. Only very small mistakes and the crucial parts spot on. That will be hard to beat. :party:

I think FA has 1 sec per minute advantage over HC on an average track and 0.5 on SP mode. With a controller.

But i dont think we should implement a penalty system. I am still fed up about the FIA last F1 GP :lol:
Lunytrickz wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:17 pm :loll:
more than 3 sec faster in FA mode :doh:

The Crew2017-10-26-16-34-31.png

If ya wanna beat that ya realy need to accept to try FA :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:23 pm But i dont think we should implement a penalty system.

A penalty system :shock: for what? :angry-tappingfoot:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The-DOG wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:53 am
MadManCK wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:23 pm But i dont think we should implement a penalty system.

A penalty system :shock: for what? :angry-tappingfoot:
Gaining an un-sportive advantage using noob mode, we might just ban the use of FullAssist all together - maybe only allowed on ice roads? But we currently are fairly competitive against each other HC wheels and sportmode controllers, they seem to be similarly balanced, while FullAssist is the cancer that is ruining the game.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:42 amwe currently are fairly competitive against each other HC wheels and sportmode controllers, they seem to be similarly balanced, while FullAssist is the cancer that is ruining the game.
I agree on this. Controller on SP and Wheel on HC seems to be a good match for these challenges.
But i am hesitant to force others how to play. Some play with wheel on SP and others with controller on FA.

On some challenges like this current one, you can drive flatout over grass on FA. Just looking at the grass on HC will already upset your Ford GT massively. Needless to say you can not keep it floored where others can.

If everybody agrees on the HC wheel and SP Controller, i will add it to the competition rules. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

OK, fine by me
but i think U're forgeting a 3rd factor: the track
on Koru's Gold rush i was faster in Sport than FA and that was half gravel to
same with Donnie's HotRod, that was also faster in Sport mode

and unsportive advantage??? everybody can use FA :think:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lunytrickz wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:28 pm OK, fine by me
but i think U're forgeting a 3rd factor: the track
on Koru's Gold rush i was faster in Sport than FA and that was half gravel to
same with Donnie's HotRod, that was also faster in Sport mode

and unsportive advantage??? everybody can use FA :think:
True, Sport is abit faster, but overall that the FA gets more benefits when the going gets rough.

For me i would never / can never wrap my head around a tracktion control system that auto corrects mistakes and wheel lock, i would rather do that myself than trust a system that is slowing me down most of the time, as i like a lose rear end in the corners.

But each their their own method of driving fast.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That is why i am reluctant to add more rules. Everybody should play as they see fit.

Some challenges seem to extrapolate the differences between game modes.

I don´t mind. I like a challenge. :party:

The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

I have no objections either your honor :mrgreen:

I'm fine with the use of whatever :auto-driving:
Ralph68
New Starter
New Starter

No objection here.

I did a little better running a 02:51.067 on hardcore in cockpit view. :rightthumbup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

That one made it to twitter. Especially considering the difficulty level and the amount of near misses. :mrgreen:

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”