WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game

User avatar
Lunytrickz
Drift King
Drift King
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 2471
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by Lunytrickz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:52 am

I think Donnie forgot to post this 8-)
and he told me some time ago if there was a video i tought was worth charing, i cold do so ^^
on 5:45 he made a 4 way comparison edit :2thumbsup:


https://youtu.be/6Qi1BnFxyms


Image

User avatar
Lunytrickz
Drift King
Drift King
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 2471
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by Lunytrickz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:33 pm

maybe a bit late
but Korulax wants to give his challenge creation for this sunday to Ralph
so that every newcomer could make a challenge ^^
so Ralph, are U up for it to make a challenge this weekend?
(provided U don't win current RUF track challenge :mrgreen: cause U're damn close ^^)


Image

User avatar
The-DOG
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 am
Gender: Male

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by The-DOG » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:17 pm

Lunytrickz wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:33 pm
maybe a bit late
but Korulax wants to give his challenge creation for this sunday to Ralph
so that every newcomer could make a challenge ^^
so Ralph, are U up for it to make a challenge this weekend?
(provided U don't win current RUF track challenge :mrgreen: cause U're damn close ^^)
Pretty sure he will like that, since he already made several in case he won :dance:

He is damn close but is still a second away from me and almost 2 from your epic run
so i'm pretty sure he will love that lovely offer to make one too.

So on his behalve i think it's great and he will be thankfull, top bunch of people here :2thumbsup:

I'll make sure he get's the good news quickly :rightthumbup:


Image

User avatar
Lunytrickz
Drift King
Drift King
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 2471
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by Lunytrickz » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:37 pm

THX :2thumbsup:


Image

User avatar
Ralph68
Learner Driver
Learner Driver
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:44 pm
Gender: Male
Contact:

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by Ralph68 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:19 pm

Cool yea I'm ok with making next run got a couple runs ready to go just need to decide on the car to run. Will have it ready for Sunday. @Dog thanks for the glowing remarks bro. lol :rightthumbup:


Image

User avatar
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by Korulax » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:29 pm

I was able to improve yesterday, in the current challenge. :D
2017-11-10 (3).png



User avatar
The-DOG
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:58 am
Gender: Male

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by The-DOG » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:53 pm

Korulax wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:29 pm
I was able to improve yesterday, in the current challenge. :D
2017-11-10 (3).png
Very nicely done, looks like i need to run it again tonight :loll:
Congratulations on setting a time that near to our resident speed Shedevil, that
wasn't a easy thing to do i know for sure.
:rightthumbup:


Image

User avatar
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by Korulax » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:28 pm

The-DOG wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:53 pm
Korulax wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:29 pm
I was able to improve yesterday, in the current challenge. :D
2017-11-10 (3).png
Very nicely done, looks like i need to run it again tonight :loll:
Congratulations on setting a time that near to our resident speed Shedevil, that
wasn't a easy thing to do i know for sure.
:rightthumbup:
Thank you very much



User avatar
Beardroid91
Weekly challenge Winner
Weekly challenge Winner
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Petrol Head
Petrol Head
Posts: 4057
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:38 pm
Location: Denmark

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by Beardroid91 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:40 am

Made some more progress tonight, now i broke into the 2:30's with a 2:30.749, i finally on the second lap figured out how to take that bloody exitcorner out of the SS's, and i save my otherwise 2:32 lap so now want to see if i can make it work both times as then i'll have a competitive time. :mrgreen:

Edit:

If had another go and got a better time on it, now it is a 2:30.264 on it, and maybe i can find abit more, but i have a hard time doing the SS's right, and i have to make up for it on the rest of the track, this time is probably my best and last.


The Crew2017-11-12-3-38-14.jpg


PC Player:

Hardware:
Intel I7 4790K, Asus ROG Maximus VII Ranger, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW and 16 GB Fury ram
Image

User avatar
Lunytrickz
Drift King
Drift King
TDUDT Supporter
TDUDT Supporter
Posts: 2471
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: WeeklyTournaments

Post by Lunytrickz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:05 pm

I think i realy earned this one :2thumbsup:

here my winning pic ^^


The Crew2017-11-12-14-19-11.png


Image

Post Reply

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”