Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

ok Koru won this one
he'll get a week to make his chall

for this week i made one
CH3TPFO

tip: traffic gives slipstream also (ya kan reach almost 450km/h on the first strait with full traffic ^^)
Attachments
The Crew2016-6-29-14-22-43.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

TRAFFIC :angry-screaming:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol luny your event is only driveable at night but then you can't see the road :lol:

After a few attempts i got my time in the Ferrari 458 C down to 1:19.389 had a pretty good run, but the traffic is a nightmare as you have to be ever so percis or you rearend a #@&¤[!%%& traffic car...

And I refuse to drive a bike i hate that garbage.
The Crew2016-7-4-2-5-29.jpg
But good luck beating my time as the traffic is brutal, but i lost some time due to traffic placement.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Tried this yesterday with Koru and Goliath, but never had a clean run. No screenies because of no clean run. But you can ask yourself if it is even possible to make a clean run there...

Anyway, this is not my most favorable FD Challenge. And that is an understatement.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK i have done this terrible FD Challenge with the Bike by daylight and was able to shave off a few seconds from my time yesterday.
The Crew2016-7-4-16-17-1.jpg
You managed to create a FD challenge that is even worse than some of the trials with thraffic the devs have made... :roll:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol you hit 450 kmh with that ..thing.. yet you drive so slow slow around the traffic, you can do better.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I tought the Kawa would be faster (because of that 450 top with traffic slipstream
but ya can go anyfaster than that trough all the corners in the first part
getting under 1.20 with a bike will be just about impossible

looks like a Circuit spec car @night is gonna be the fastest
or a Dragspec if ya got a wheel :mrgreen:
btw: no vehicle restrictions ^^
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:Lol you hit 450 kmh with that ..thing.. yet you drive so slow slow around the traffic, you can do better.
I drive "slow" around the cars, because it can not go faster or the bike wil slide or step out. :angry-banghead:
Bike handling has been improved a little, but is still nerfed compared to what it was. You can simply not attack corners like you should.

BTW, that 1.19 is a very sharp time. :smoking:
Lunytrickz wrote:btw: no vehicle restrictions ^^
Lol, wasn't this supposed t be a bike run???? :shifty:

Goliath
New Starter
New Starter

I just can't do the challenge, 1:27 my best, with crashes. This is my nightmare when it comes to The crew & traffic, race in full traffic :(

Edit: Http error when i try to upload my poor time/screenshot!
Lunytrickz wrote:I tought the Kawa would be faster (because of that 450 top with traffic slipstream
but ya can go anyfaster than that trough all the corners in the first part
getting under 1.20 with a bike will be just about impossible

looks like a Circuit spec car @night is gonna be the fastest
or a Dragspec if ya got a wheel :mrgreen:
btw: no vehicle restrictions ^^

:p Let's not use dragspec's even if we can. Let's stick with a restriction of some sort atleast to make it more even and fun :)
Last edited by Goliath on Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I agree. Let's stick to C spec for this one. :character-blues:

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”