Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

here the promised video of Luny's "wrangler on the Rocks" :2thumbsup:
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

It looks like Koru made it this time. :rightthumbup:

I also like to present you another new video. But it is not from this weeks challenge. I couldn't get near your best runs this time. But no worrys, i keep hanging around the next ones. ;)

Like promised i made a summary/recap-video of the Capitol City Clash. It "only" took around a day (combined hours) to edit it. LOL

Have fun watching.

Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear's Challenge is up now. 8-)

I only have one issue with it; you used the same car as in Donnies previous challenge. That has to change.

So we are waiting for you to pick another ride. Or group of rides, like all starter cars (perf) . :mrgreen:

Also, some roadworkers complained about the massive collateral damage :doh:

And congratz to Korulax for winning this weeks challenge. :2thumbsup:

You make next weeks :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:53 am Bear's Challenge is up now. 8-)

I only have one issue with it; you used the same car as in Donnies previous challenge. That has to change.

So we are waiting for you to pick another ride. Or group of rides, like all starter cars (perf) . :mrgreen:

Also, some roadworkers complained about the massive collateral damage :doh:

And congratz to Korulax for winning this weeks challenge. :2thumbsup:

You make next weeks :party:
Which roadworkers ??

Okay going to change it so now it is the Chevy Camaro RS 1969 Perf. spec, it also has never featured in these events, and it is a challenge to drive as it is a heavy car.

Edit: Mad i am not allowed to update my original post as it is moved to the locked show thread.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:04 am
Edit: Mad i am not allowed to update my original post as it is moved to the locked show thread.
Updated 8-)

Good choice. We have not used it before afaik. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mad, should we make it a rule, that we do not use the same car(s) in a challenge again, and if so for how long? To avoid something like this in teh future.

As some players already played the challenge in the fate that the hotrod was the car of choice - even after it got changed.
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

The vintage camarro huh?
MY fav car of all in the game :2thumbsup: :loll:

Good choice, sending you a jar of honey and a salmon :auto-layrubber:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:11 pm Mad, should we make it a rule, that we do not use the same car(s) in a challenge again, and if so for how long? To avoid something like this in teh future.
It is like an unwritten rule. I do not want everybody to get a Harvard Law Degree to be able to understand our weekly challenges. :mrgreen:
Using as many different cars of the list is part of the fun. Most online races and challenges are done with the same cars from the same specs, over and over again. That is one of the few things we can do different.
It also makes the totally obsolete cars a bit useful for a change. If you pick them ;)

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

first target time set :D
its the record time for now, so those who used the HotRod is no problem
but use the '69 Camaro RS Perf spec from now on :mrgreen:

The Crew2017-10-9-16-30-7.jpg

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I finally had some dry'ish roads and had a decent run on it, but far from ideal but decent.

Did a 2:22.840

The Crew2017-10-10-1-59-53.jpg

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”