WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Is that a Perf spec ? Looks C spec to me.... :think:

RE means "rennen" in German (C-spec) or does it hava a different meaning in Spanish? IT has made the class system very confusing with different letters for different languages. We keep the English code for the challenges.

If "RE" means Perf in Spanish, it was a very good run :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:41 am Is that a Perf spec ? Looks C spec to me.... :think:

RE means "rennen" in German (C-spec) or does it hava a different meaning in Spanish? IT has made the class system very confusing with different letters for different languages. We keep the English code for the challenges.

If "RE" means Perf in Spanish, it was a very good run :lol:
"RE" means "Rendimiento" that is Performance or Perf translated to English. Circuit cars are "CI" "Circuito". On that run I used a secret Drag spec of GTR that IT gave access only to me :shhh:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

BATA_MANTA wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:38 am

"RE" means "Rendimiento" that is Performance or Perf translated to English. Circuit cars are "CI" "Circuito". On that run I used a secret Drag spec of GTR that IT gave access only to me :shhh:

Thanks for that. You told it before i think. IT did indeed make it very confusing, as RE means Performance in Spanish and Circuit in German %)

And in addition to that, there is no C spec R35 8-)

I also have a request. As Koru can not make this weeks challenge, i was supposed to make one. Unfortunately i have to leave early today. But maybe you can make this weeks new challenge and Koru next weeks?

This implies that you have to upload the new one today, if you win this one :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:39 am I also have a request. As Koru can not make this weeks challenge, i was supposed to make one. Unfortunately i have to leave early today. But maybe you can make this weeks new challenge and Koru next weeks?

This implies that you have to upload the new one today, if you win this one :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance. :party:

Yes, of course. I have some challenges in mind so today I'll make both and post here 1.
So if I'm correct, this week's is for me (if nobody does a ninja) and next one is for Koru that I have to do myself too ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Only this weeks, instead of next. Koru can make next weeks. He won 2 in a row and according to our own rules, you can not make 2 challenges in a row.

:rulez:

Thanks for helping me out. Appreciated.

:occasion-snowman:
:character-blues:

BATA_MANTA
Rookie
Rookie

As nobody beated my record here's my winning pic :2thumbsup:
Attachments
Pic_20180107_160208_4096x2160.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Congratz on the win :2thumbsup:
BATA_MANTA wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:34 pm Next week challenge: Fresh Air

Code: FJGHBCJ

Vehicle required: Any Circuit Spec Motorbike

As allways, cuts not allowed but there none on this one

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

BATA_MANTA wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:39 pm As nobody beated my record here's my winning pic :2thumbsup:
Ok done but had to crop it. :(

Congrats on the win. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
DonnieBrasco
Rookie
Rookie

Next week challenge: Fresh Air

Code: FJGHBCJ

Vehicle required: Any Circuit Spec Motorbike

As allways, cuts not allowed but there none on this one
If bikes are on in the next challenge i skip the challenge. No offense, have fun with it ;) , but since they changed the handling in april 2016 i can't get along with them anymore. It wouldn't be fun to me just pure rage and i better keep my "old" heart calmed. ;)

btw: Thanks again to Luny for posting my video(s) again. :2thumbsup: I always have in mind that you guys look on my channel anyway, and so i always forget about posting it here. But thankfully we (or in this case i) have my guardian angel Luny here. :mrgreen:
Cruising is not a crime
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

JacobMahummad wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:14 am Nice post. Thanks for sharing. I am Jacob Muhammad. I am from India. My hobbies are playing football.
Thanks for your interest. Enjoy your stay in Oblivion :twisted:

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”