Hot Wheels

using the Mini i managed 2 sec shy of Mad's time

The Crew2017-5-16-16-11-41.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just knew the Mini would rock there. A clean run will get you past my time :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay so i think i finally am beginning to learn this crazy event, but stil not quite where i want to be, but i did just have a nice run on it.

Did a 2:44.521 on it in the R34 Skyline, it is actually faster than i thought i would be.

The Crew2017-5-16-23-27-55.jpg

When i watched my video of my run i could see i could potentially go 3-5 seconds faster as i made so many costly mistakes on that run, so guess i'll have to try and find the time and beat MadMan's "easy" run.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay so i had a much better run, and gained 3 seconds on my run in the R34 Skyline making it a 2:41.290 time.

The Crew2017-5-17-1-31-56.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New time to beat 2.40.033
The Crew2017-5-17-11-47-40.jpg
PS it took 25 minutes before time was shown, so no records, but i do have another 2.40 run recorded if needed. I drove all the way to Dallas and parked the car there. These FD counter bugs are very annoying.
Traffic was more present today. More in the way than they should. Also taking you out deliberately, deviating from their lines and coming straight towards you. I have noticed this a few times now, but The Crew traffic has reversed logic. They deliberately cause accidents instead of avoiding it.

I did 3x a 2.40 run. This video is from the second best. Not a clean run, so the 2.39 is in there. If traffic allows it, as that has very little to do with skills. ;)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I don't care about 370Z times as it is to fast on the straits. You hit 385 kmh with little to no NOS while the R34 Skyline struggles to hit 365 kmh with NOS, so the 370Z have the no bussiness being an option here, pick a car you are actually going to be driving and not just catching up your mistakes on the strait...

The fact i could do a 2:41.3 with the Skyline just shows how terrible the 370Z run is considering all the extra speed it has.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Stop Vetteling.

Nobody prevents you from taking the Mini or the 370Z.

All that whining. :lol:

PS I never gave anybody a thumb down for beating my time. Get over yourself dude.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 11:38 am Stop Vetteling.

Nobody prevents you from taking the Mini or the 370Z.

All that whining. :lol:

PS I never gave anybody a thumb down for beating my time. Get over yourself dude.

Pffff you are the one thats butthurt over a dislike :lol:

All things aside we agreed on only one car per event, and even Koru used the Skyline in his video meaning it was his first choice, so in fact by default it should be a Skyline R34 event.

And you set that rule yourself, so stop breaking your own rules.

Whining over a valid dislike LOL :loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The challenge creator has the choice to limit an event to just a single car, a group of cars, a car class or leave it totally free.

Check facts first.

Thumbing down only shows you're a bad loser. Your loss. :lol:

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 12:11 pmThumbing down only shows you're a bad loser. Your loss. :lol:

Nah, if i were a bad loser then would not have been playing against you at all, and a thumb down at least showed i cared enough to thumb it down and not just close it down ;)

So check your ego at the door BadMan :mrgreen:

- - -

Have had some good starts in the Mini going very fast through the start section, but taking the shape highway corner on 2 wheels with a 45*c angle is pretty nuts, need to make it into a good time.

Also tried the 370Z but i keep getting hung up on everything around the car.

- - -

And what is you nitro exploit, i want it badly, you hardly use it and when you do use it you get max benefit from it, so is small burst really better than big bursts of nitro?

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”