just like last weeks, i beat Bear with a small margine :character-blues:

The Crew2017-10-10-14-40-42.png

The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

First run worthy enough to show.
1st was filled with wrecking kiddies.
2nd was troubled by heavy rain.
This was the first run i could make without trouble.
I did see Korulax was in hot pursuit tho :2thumbsup:
Not a very good time, but it was a clean run :dance: 2,28:792

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Luny i told you i would have a crack at it ;) I had a good session on it and good improving time but this was the last time before the rain ruined the fun.

Did a 2:21.437

The Crew2017-10-11-16-0-8.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This challenge makes me want to uninstall The Crew from my drive.

How you managed to ruin a challenge on this epic location beats me. :angry-banghead:
On HC mode you are thrown twice as far over curbs and bounces as on SP mode and three times as far as on FA. So no chance to come even near these scores. I think i skip this one, as it only underlines the weaknesses of this fail game.

You managed to make a challenge that is even worse than the ones Ivory Tower makes. Congratz, kinda... :facepalm:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Damn yea :mrgreen:
the game played a cruel joke on me
the whole time i was trying it showed me that i had still the record with that 2.22
but then i finaly improved to this 2.21.660
and wenn i started again it suddenly showed me my improvement AND U're 2.21.437 :doh:

The Crew2017-10-11-16-25-10.png
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 pm This challenge makes me want to uninstall The Crew from my drive.

How you managed to ruin a challenge on this epic location beats me. :angry-banghead:
On HC mode you are thrown twice as far over curbs and bounces as on SP mode and three times as far as on FA. So no chance to come even near these scores. I think i skip this one, as it only underlines the weaknesses of this fail game.

You managed to make a challenge that is even worse than the ones Ivory Tower makes. Congratz, kinda... :facepalm:
REKT :loll:

How is it bad, when you can actually set competitive times on it, just adapt your driving and ride the twister :lol:

Either that or you'll have more time to finish the long awaited gaming PC ;)

But traffics not even an issue here, it is just a matter of riding the curbs and carrying the speed.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It just felt good writing that down. Maybe i shouldn´t have. :whistle:
But on HC mode this is extremely frustrating to drive.
2.24.3 was my time today.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

It's still a very good time Luny, sorry to steal your it away from you, payback from yesterday :twisted: ?
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:07 pm This challenge makes me want to uninstall The Crew from my drive.

When you play in hardcore mode you simply will not set a time
close to full assist mode... Or maybe i should say i will never... :geek:

I'm not crying about it, but it's just a simple truth :loll:

I always found that in FA mode you gain about 6+ second's, but
i still take up the challenge and do my best to set a fast time regardless

:auto-driving:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

And here i find that i am 6 seconds faster in sport than Fullynoobproof mode, but i guess i just try to drive the car to much in FA as i'm used to do steering myself and gets super frustrated when the AI brain auto steers or brakes for me when i could have pushed harder in Sport mode.
Last edited by Beardroid91 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”