Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

New time to beat 2:31:228 8-)
that big screen realy helps with nightvision :mrgreen:

Ralph68
New Starter
New Starter

I got a Christmas gift early this year, Tuesday I got a brand new T300RS. I'm sill learning the button locations and getting use to the wheel it self, it's a very new experience. :)

This time is after about 5 or 6 runs with the T300, mainly it was fumbling about for the buttons so all considering it went pretty good, my time previous to this run was a 2.31.207.

I told Dog I would take 2 sec's off my time with the new wheel.. hopefully I can shave off a bit more. :)

02.30.676 I always run hardcore in cockpit view with H shifter.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The T300RS is a nice bit of Kit. It looks like the right choice for Luny as well :mrgreen:

I also like the eco system Thrustmaster developed with replacable wheels. That Sparco wheel looked really cool, but expensive as well.

This is a sharp time. I still need to have a go at it. Too much stuff going on this week. But it looks like a fun challenge to drive.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:17 pm The T300RS is a nice bit of Kit. It looks like the right choice for Luny as well :mrgreen:

I also like the eco system Thrustmaster developed with replacable wheels. That Sparco wheel looked really cool, but expensive as well.
yes, i have the T500RS with a F599xx evo alcantara addon wheel, but im thinking about getting 1 of those sparco wheels too.
There is also a F1 wheel that has a full cockpit with gauges installed on it some place too i'm thinking about getting, aswell
as a lot of other stuff like button boxes and such for it. a HUGE selection of stuff you can get to personalize it to your liking.

Most of the time i wish i went for this thing right from the start instead of G25/ G27's instead. :loll:

But 1 thing is clear, my next wheel will be a OSW DD wheel with Heusinkveld pedals Fo'sho :mrgreen:
Want a Bodnar, but even a cheaper 1 will be all worth it im sure
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

AGHHH!!! ShadowPlay wasn't on :angry-banghead:

Just did a 2:30.431 on it but apparently ShadowPlay wasn't capturing the game, don't why it would stop..

But that is my best run so far.

The Crew2017-11-19-3-20-13.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The-DOG wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Most of the time i wish i went for this thing right from the start instead of G25/ G27's instead. :loll:

But 1 thing is clear, my next wheel will be a OSW DD wheel with Heusinkveld pedals Fo'sho :mrgreen:
Want a Bodnar, but even a cheaper 1 will be all worth it im sure
The G25/27 is a very good entry wheel. I bought one especially for TDU1 and used it for 4Y. It does not feel like it, but it is bullet proof.
The T500/300 series however, are much more refined and precise. The magnetic sensors and the brush-less motor make driving a lot better. But these were developed a long time after the G25 was introduced.

Fanatec will soon® launch their direct drive wheel hub as well. The Bodnar has a brush-less servo motor with very strong torque. But some of these wheels have insane Force feedback algorithms that makes them stand out from the rest. For normal home use maybe a bit exaggerated. I used to have a BRD setup at home. They make the simulators for Williams GP now.

I think my Fanatec V2 is already very good in mimicking real driving, depending on the FFB from the game.

With pedals you can go really expensive too these days. But there are simple load cell mods for most Thustmaster and Logitec solutions, that will already greatly improve the braking. Load cell brakes work with pressure, instead of travel.

http://www.ricmotech.com/load_cell_peda ... s/1827.htm

Some mixed reviews there. Modding brake pedals can be tricky to do right, it appears. But i know from some players who greatly improved their driving with installing load cell mods.

These Heusinkveld pedals look awesome btw.

But we have dedicated topics for racing gear and stuff. Maybe a dedicated pedal topic can be added. :party:

:back to topic:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Admin abuse, why post that stuff here when it is out of context to the subject. And like you said there is a dedicated sub forum for it. :roll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Beardroid91 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:23 pm Admin abuse, why post that stuff here when it is out of context to the subject. And like you said there is a dedicated sub forum for it. :roll:
In response to players getting a new wheel etc. And i already made a dedicated pedal thread afterwards... :geek:

On the other hand, you posted a Salomondrin vid link double :whistle:

Just tried Ralphs Miner Run for the first time in the rain. Never stops raining and the server failed lol. 2.45 with 2 collissions. McLaren is a hand full. I will try later, but little time left now.

Hamsters must have knibbled on the wires again. :D

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I can not get it much better than 2.35. I suffer too much from hidden hand and hovercraft physics here. Every time i want to push, the car is lifted and smacked off track. :(

New one from Luny looks like fun. Mt for a change.

:party:

Ralph68
New Starter
New Starter

New one from Luny? did I miss something... lol

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”