Civilization V

All that other gaming stuff we do when not racing
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

死の (Shino) wrote:If your version of Gabon is anything below v6 then yes, your problem could have been fixed long ago with just a simple download.
Damn, I'm still on v4. :lol:

Thanks for letting me know about this. :handgestures-thumbup:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Slovakian Thunder Empire

Turn 500. We are now down to 10 civilizations, less than half of the number of active civs in the last part. So, let's begin with the maps.

Turn 400:

Turn 425:

Turn 450:

Turn 475:

Turn 500:

Alright, I said it before that I thought that by turn 700 either the campaign would've been completed or I'd be in a war with the Uyghurs or the Rashidun, but as you can see things didn't really go on that direction. The Uyghurs have taken down the Rashidun and right after I captured the last Ottoman city they declared war on my as that was the first time I started borderin' their territory. My war with the Uyghurs was nothing easy, I'd say it was a is bein' currently only a close victory, helped by the fact that due to my laziness the Uyghurs declared war on me right when half of all my units were in or near Anatolia, the other half was busy with the conquest of Moroccan and Vandal lands. Oh yea, and one thing I've learned with my war with the Uyghurs is that I FREAKIN' HATE ANTI AIR UNITS, DAMN YOU MOBILE SAMs!!!

Now my master plan is to take everything I can from the Uyghurs while part of my army go take the British Isles from the Picts and then go after Sweden but only after I'm done with the Uyghurs, Kazan kinda scares me and I don't wanna be at war with them while I'm with the Uyghurs at the same time, that why I'm keepin' Sweden as a buffer zone between us.

Right, enough talk about Slovakia. Like I've mentioned before, the Rashidun was taken down by the Uyghurs... alongside Azerbaijan and the Ayyubids, and I guess I should really pay my respects to the Ayyubids, they were my ally in the war against the khaganate and now they are dead, they remind me of what Dai Viet possibilited me to do in my campaign with Cao Wei.

And in the northern cold lands the Komi Republic of Great Perm has fallen to the Sibir Khanate while Kazan wages war against the Kazakhs and Crimeans with the help of the Swedish.

Yea, and the Minoans are dead, Libya insisted in goin' after their crappy city in Cyrenaica.

Here are the InfoAddicts.

Slovak Overview:

Cities:

Population:

Land Area:

Technologies:
Despite the Uyghurs havin' the same number of technologies I do we are followin' totally different tech paths, this will heavily impact our war.

Religion:

Victory Progress:

Score:

Military Manpower:

Thanks for readin', and I'll see you next time.
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

Wow, that's the strongest vanilla Sweden I have ever seen in a game with TSL, they didn't even start in a favorable position for that. :D
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Why don't you attack Libya and get hold of the entire Maghreb? :|
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

TheLuigi907 wrote:Why don't you attack Libya and get hold of the entire Maghreb? :|
Libya will most likely be one of the last 3 nations I'll take down. They're an important trade partner, same goes for Norway. :D
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
TheLuigi907
Apprentice
Apprentice

Miao wrote:
TheLuigi907 wrote:Why don't you attack Libya and get hold of the entire Maghreb? :|
Libya will most likely be one of the last 3 nations I'll take down. They're an important trade partner, same goes for Norway. :D
Oh ok. I also leave specific nations to kill later when I go for the domination victory.
死の (Shino)
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks like all the religion founders were eliminated...
Remember: Hacking, not cracking.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Slovakian Thunder Empire Turn 600. This is the semi-last report on this game. So, let's begin with the maps.

Turn 500:

Turn 525:

Turn 550:

Turn 575:

Turn 600:

As you can see from the minimaps, the Slovakian domination victory is inbound with a few territories left to conquer. I just would like to point out that out of the Slovak-Uyghur wars only one city was completely destroyed due to excessive use of nuclear weaponry and that because of a certain Future Worlds wonder the Barbarians got control of one city for sometime (because I play with Barbarians Enhanced and I'm too lazy to turn off certain mods).

You known, there's this wonder in the Future Worlds mod called "Jurassic Park", I can't remember off the top of my head its bonus but that wonder has its price, barbarian units will spawn throughout your empire until you discover a certain technology, and the Uyghurs did not have that technology, and the barbarian unit, which is a dinosaur, spawned right in the city that was bein' contested between ourselves, if I wasn't goin' for total domination I'd leave that city under Barbarian control, it would've been hilarious if it happened in a normal campaign with someone random and the Barbarians started takin' over all the cities of the world.

Oskad-87 wrote:Wow, that's the strongest vanilla Sweden I have ever seen in a game with TSL, they didn't even start in a favorable position for that. :D
Then you haven't seen enough AI battles yet. That Sweden was far from strong when Kazan decided to kick their butt. However, a few turns later I declared war on Kazan and you know what happened as evidenced by the maps. The Swedish have not given up though as they even declared war on Norway after that, so far they took only 2 cities, includin' the capital, Oslo, but they can't manage to keep it. In the end this won't matter anyway as Scandinavia will be annexed into the Slovakian Thunder Empire soon®.

What else do I have to say before goin' to the InfoAddicts? The plan now is to finish off the Uyghurs, take the final Bahmani city, while bein' at war with Sweden, then take out Norway and Libya. In terms of in-game turns this will be relatively fast, though the time elapsed to move all the units and wait for the game to prepare my turn is far from fast...

Here are the InfoAddicts.

Slovak Overview:

Cities:

Population:

Land Area:

Technologies:

Religion:
If anyone cares about it at this point...

Score:

Military Manpower:

Thanks for readin', and I'll see you next time.
Oskad-87
Mechanic
Mechanic

At this point in the game I would have already stopped playing knowing I'd be the definitive winner.
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Oskad-87 wrote:At this point in the game I would have already stopped playing knowing I'd be the definitive winner.
Yea, but differently from you I'm committed to go all the way to the end and see the whole map painted silver. :P

Return to “General Gaming”